Time to kick sea fishing out of the Angling Trust

Elton

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty strange don't you think that everything else on 'Listen Again' works but not Magnificent Keith?....Maybe he has so many emails or messages they took it down due to 'Unfounded' accusations?

Think i'm in, click on the link page i put up there are four times to listen to, right click on the time and click play. The one i have listend to was about seals nicking baited hooks, gonna have to listen to a lot of drivel before i can get to the juicy bits.

Ron, can you tell us what time it was on approximatly this morning?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Here is the link to the listen again section regarding Mr Arthur, however i can't get it to play, maybe someone can have more luck?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/18497

send him an email in any event. :)

Same with me Bazza, must be a technical problem.

No point sending him an email until we can hear the actual broadcast.

Think i'm in, click on the link page i put up there are four times to listen to, right click on the time and click play. The one i have listend to was about seals nicking baited hooks, gonna have to listen to a lot of drivel before i can get to the juicy bits.

The rant about RSA selling fish was I reckon around about 07.40-07.50 Barry

The rant about RSA selling fish was I reckon around about 07.40-07.50 Barry

Thanks, i'm definitely listening to it as i write. :D yup, right click does the trick. Gawd, he is a liar, he is saying that anglers won't accept no take limits with regards to the mcz's, they catch undersized fish. He has mentioned in his experience that anglers now expect to go out and allow the catch to pay for the trip. This man is dangerous to the rsa. As i have said, he has conceded that three charter boats is his limit. Yet he speaks from experiance, really. Recons he has returned loads of cod, bass and pollack, really, interested in the amount of pollack he has returned, 250' of water? Still listening :(

someone has asked re the sea licence it is another barrier, absolute rubbish from arthur. someone asked how many member in the A T, 13000 was the reply, but most are in by collusion. Unfair that the 13000 is paying for the anglers representation. And he recons that the government choose the A T to represent anglers. Phewwwwww, the end. :D

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Link? Given that we are now so cunfussied?

:D

Here you go Davey.About 10 minutes into it.

Not sure what is in the rest of the show.I can paste the four links if anyone wants the rest of the show.

http://utv.vo.llnwd.net/o16/talkSPORT/20110116_0730_LA.mp3

Edited by Ronessex

I cannot listen to him any longer.He is doing my head in!

Sessions finished and it asked if i wish to listen again, Errr no thanks. :lol:

wow, the worst bit is arthur recons that he and others have had various talks with the government to get the companies who sell fishing tackle regarding a compulsory % on top of the cost to support the AT.

Ron in ramsgate must be extremely naive if he doesn't know of an angler who sells. The Bast@rd.

Edited by barry luxton