A call to arms.

Peter Waller

poledark:

Seems to me that it is almost compulsory to be a fat, beer swilling, crop headed and noisy (mallets?) type person (politically correct).

Den.    :)  

PS I almost forgot, claiming benefit also helps!

Are you sure that its not lager Den? Beer drinkers tend to be more refined :D:rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Peter you are right, it is Lager. I had a look around a couple of the "carp swims" and the tins are definitely lager tins.

Amazingly, one of them was still full!!! gosh that is unbelievable, Wonder if his mates know he couldn't drink ALL of his weekend supply.

I bet he will not sleep for a week worrying if someone finds it! :o:o not arf

May not even dare to show up again.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Why is it that the sort of blokes who drink lager and reckon nightclubs called Cinderellas are a good place to spend friday night are so fond of carp fishing? Always puzzled me. And dont get upset blokes who drink lager and go to nightclubs...not meant to be a dig..just curious..

Can I just say that the Co-Op's own brand Export Ale is the finest canned beer that the discriminatory beer drinker can buy, and at 5% alcohol, it is only about 80p a can.

If anyone from the Co-Op is reading this, I would like to make it known that I am willing to participate in any sponsorship deals that may be available.

[ 04. September 2002, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Peter Sharpe ]

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

DMCA:

Why is it that the sort of blokes who drink lager and reckon nightclubs called Cinderellas are a good place to spend friday night are so fond of carp fishing? Always puzzled me. And dont get upset blokes who drink lager and go to nightclubs...not meant to be a dig..just curious..

Presumably they are easy to recognise at the night club, they'll have their Fox receiver on their belt, next to their mobile phone.