Fishing Locations

sue

Regarding the post on giving away the locations of fishing venues, It was interesting to read the views on this. Does that mean I won't get many replies to my post of 6th June about where to fish in Wiltshire? If so and if people don't want to give away these sort of details on the site, why can't you send people like me an email? What do you think? The good side would be that only people who received email answers from their posts would know the venues, the bad side is that you might have unwanted emails being sent to you.

Sue

quote:

Originally posted by sue:

Regarding the post on giving away the locations of fishing venues, It was interesting to read the views on this. Does that mean I won't get many replies to my post of 6th June about where to fish in Wiltshire? If so and if people don't want to give away these sort of details on the site, why can't you send people like me an email? What do you think? The good side would be that only people who received email answers from their posts would know the venues, the bad side is that you might have unwanted emails being sent to you.

Sue

Sue

I fish in Wiltshire, and it's quite a big county with loads of venues. I did read you post, and I think it would have been more helpful if you had put the venue about which you were/are enquiring, as the Subject.

I've never heard of the place by the way, and I don't think it's very well-known.

This is allI could find-about it ... Warminster (Wilts). Hunters Moon Lodge, Henford Marsh BA12 9PA has fishing for guests and club members................The perfect choice for your peaceful country holiday, these lodges enjoy settings beside or near to a lake – ideal for nature lovers, walkers and anglers.

The main lodge in the grounds offers you a modern bar and restaurant and an information point where friendly staff will advise you on sightseeing highlights. All local amenities can be found in nearby Warminster, including a train station and swimming pool. Mountain bikes can be hired locally and there is coarse and fly fishing available (at an extra charge) within the grounds. :rolleyes:

___________ Posted Image

Best fish it on-spec and tell us allabout it afterwards .... or you could e-mail the operators and ask them for some pre-arrival fishing guidance

_____________ Posted Image

DG

[ 09. June 2004, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]