NEXT WEEK IS THE FIRST TEST OF COALITION

big_cod

Stop fretting, Paul.

Jesus, you'll be giving yourself a Connery at this rate. As a good citizen, at least wait until after the NHS has been "privatised".

The Southern fat-cat shareholders will be relying on any Northerners with clogged up arteries to see a good return on their investment. ;):D

Nice one sharkbyte it does look privatization is coming through the back door but i dont think mr cameron will get an easy ride i think its going to start to get slippy. :P

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be to sure about labour clive the tories are weak especially now mr murdocks sun is backing labour :D i am actually a right wing labour supporter but not tory i couldnt bring myself clive i think our wealth should shared out not give more to allready privileged few if you cast your mind back clive to the last days of the last comservative goverment they were awash with sleaze this lot wont take to get on the same level its in there blood they just cant help it.

paul.

What could be more unhealthy than what we have atm?.

Men and Women being driven apart by the benefits, taxation and council housing allocation system. The creation of wolf males and single mother enclaves. The destruction of Science, thought and community.

But on the other hand theres always laying into Rupert Murdoch, whoever he might be (whoever he is he will die at some point and your problem will be solved ;):D)

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Stop fretting, Paul.

Jesus, you'll be giving yourself a Connery at this rate.

And stop watching bbc 1 Paul, that wants privatising as well. They are pushing the nhs 'story' on the unions behalf. As for tunisia thought the private airlines have have done rather a good job, your not suggesting the torys should send our beleaguered army in from Afghanistan are you?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

If they do start sharing out our wealth, can I have David Cameron's share, please.

Sounds fair to me......as long as I can have Tony B'liar's share!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Sorry clive had to find this but lets look at some very interesting facts the torys have allways been a party of high interst rates in other words high inflation high interest is bad for buisness costs the average man more to borrow money for his morgage just look at the last tory goverment a high of 14% and a LOW of 5.2% just look at the rates between 1985 to 1997 when labour took power frightning that is shocking for the average man frightning is the tory record but times a good healer but for how long at least with a labour goverment people could keep a roof over there head.

http://www.houseweb.co.uk/house/market/irfig.html

paul.

I know what you are saying Paul but these low interest rates are no good for my investments now that I am a pensioner, albeit a gold plated education pension!

I know what you are saying Paul but these low interest rates are no good for my investments now that I am a pensioner, albeit a gold plated education pension!

Clive the boys in blue want the interest rates up for the wealthy you could be in for windfall ;) those poor chaps with that much money which they dont know what to do with which aint earning any pennies in the piggy bank there previous form tells you that the torys love an high interest rate remember money makes money or at the other end the poor get poorer.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg