Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

I recently attended a talk and slide show by the piking legend Dave Horton wow what a eye opener that man is dedicated to pike fishing. It was a pleasure to meet him and if he presents anymore talks I would reccomend that you should go.

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I met Dave, he didn't come across as anything other than a lovely bloke.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN FFS!!!..... :mad:

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Peter Waller:

Is that the same Dave Horton who writes so nicely about his fellow pikers on the P & P forum  

Having met many so called 'big name' Pikers, Dave is definately one of the nice guys. Never too busy to help a fellow angler. :)