Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

'Well I've never heard of Dave Horton but he must be some bloke. 8 pages long and had his butt polished on this thread more times than a vintage fire engine.'

Christ...... is it time to get up already??............

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems like ages since I posted or even looked at AN for that matter (technical difficulties etc etc) But what is this that greets me on the first post I read on my return!

Old man Waller strirring up the wasps nest as usual :o The usual suspects rising to it! Welcome to Dave Horton a well known piker who I havnt met so wouldnt dream of passing comment on. Dont want you to start boring me with posts about red flags as come on on baits though mate ;) All this talk of "sausage sharing" is a bit concerning though :o As I read further in to the thread and just as everyone has seemed to make up, just like the pantomime baddy Peters arch Nemisis Charlie Bettell apears on the scene and all kicks off again with multi acusations of being or not being a "cock" Naughty Jeepster ;) Any way I thought I had allready pointed out that CB was a "knob" not a "cock" a long time ago :rolleyes: (only teasing Charlie!)

Well not much learned about piking and such but good to see that all remains well at AN!

Look forward to reading some interesting post from Dave and it would also be nice if Charlie could find a bit of time to share his pike angling experiences with us and not just post on the Anti Waller or Promotional type threads.

As for P&P not looked in there for a long time as it wasnt a very pleasant place,it may have changed but once bitten twice shy and all that. :angry:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Dear Budgie,

"Well not much learned about piking and such but good to see that all remains well at AN!"

Not that much to learn about piking anyway is there Budgie?

And I reckon AN wouldn't be the same without dear old Peter. Word has it though the home is seriously considering taking his access to the computer away.

Regards,

Lee.