Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you after, Slodger ???

Setting the record straight?

The more people I meet from these various internet forums, the more I realise that we don't always come across as we truly are. Why..... I bet there are people reading this that don't realise what a thoroughly pleasant chap I really am.... :D:D:D

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

MrWaller, I dont know what your problem with Dave H is but you`ve got it all wrong, Iv known him do a 200 round mile trip to help someone catch Pike, would you do that? I doubt it.

I met Dave a few times and he`s a nice bloke, it seems you are the nasty one.

The P&P forum isnt so bad either, you just need skin a bit thicker than most and dont take everything to heart, if you cant get along on the P&P forum god knows how you cope with life at all.

[ 12. October 2005, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: DaveGreenwood ]

sorry Pete you are definately wrong about Dave. kniow Dave well, in fact helped his young lad down the garden of eden (catching his first Zander!!!) and he is a really decent bloke, we have had our disagreements, actually having one of sorts on there now|! but he is a very likeable bloke and though no saint in many ways i can honestly say he a really good guy (even though hes knee high to a leprechaun!!! hope he is reading!!lol)

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk