Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to AN Dave!

I hope and trust that you will pop in to AN on regualer intervals. Despite a bumpy relationship on P&P, and a difference of style, perhaps we can regard each other with respect.

Without wishing to be contentious I am sure we have much to learn off each other.

I have no doubt that we have two things in common, pike being one, calling a spade an effing shovel might be the other

Just don't believe everthing that you have been told about me, unless it is good. There are one or two muck rakers out there.

[ 14. October 2005, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Dave give Rodders my regards, yes the ponds drawn me back mate hope to meet up. I have been trying to logon P and P but my password keeped being rejected.

Bill.

Hello Peter and thankyou for you own personal welcome. I think I pointed out to you before though Peter that I have never been influenced (atleast not in the negative) regarding the opinion I've (perhaps incorrectly) formed of you.

I've seen you pop up for years and it has always seemed to me that your glass seemed half empty and yet when I looked into that same glass it was without doubt half full!

Look Peter, I'm gona fill your glass with a rather nice yet cheap Merlot that has tickled my fancy recently and lets drink to more harminious times?

B.P:

Dave give Rodders my regards, yes the ponds drawn me back mate hope to meet up. I have been trying to logon P and P but my password keeped being rejected.

Bill.

Billy if you take a look on PnP there is a thread on there soley pertaining to the issue of "Trouble Loggin on".

Just scroll down to below the classified adds and you'll see. It is highly likely that here lies your problem.

Regards Dave.

Peter Waller:

Dave, make it a half decent bitter, preferably Adnams, and I'll be your friend for life.

So, is that the last Broadside we'll be seeing? :D