plans for the weekend?

viney

Got some smelts roach and sprats in the freezer and some new lures and spinners for some pike and perch tomorrow, still not sure where were headed possibly the avington stretch of the kennet and avon.

Who else is getting out to take advantage of the mild weather predicted?

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Got some smelts roach and sprats in the freezer and some new lures and spinners for some pike and perch tomorrow, still not sure where were headed possibly the avington stretch of the kennet and avon.

Who else is getting out to take advantage of the mild weather predicted?

Pike fishing, hopefully my river will produce a pike for once, I went fishing last weekend and out of 5 people and 8 rods the only thing what happened was me loosing my new lure.

Six o'clock start in the morning chasing some ladies B) up Cumbria, just hope the weathers ok and of course the river ain't high and coloured....or it will be a quick about turn and back home and a 250 mile wasted journey !

Edited by Tigger

Supposed to be on the river but may go perching on the canal instead as I think the river will be over it's banks.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Weeeell I have a bit of a problem. The bread in the shed hasn't dried sufficiently to make mash and the perch venue I had in mind was still covered with thick ice last Sunday, it won't have thawed yet.

Both days are available but I don't know what to do <_<

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

I finally pick up my Annual license tomorrow. 85 Euro but it covers me to fish almost all of the public water in France, and that's a lot :D

I intend to try the river and think I will be fishing the small river Lede for roach, trotting with my "new" old Normark and my "new" old ABU 501

We are expecting around 16 degrees tomorrow and the river looked lovely when I walked it today.

Can't wait :P

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Weeeell I have a bit of a problem. The bread in the shed hasn't dried sufficiently to make mash and the perch venue I had in mind was still covered with thick ice last Sunday, it won't have thawed yet.

Both days are available but I don't know what to do <_<

I take it the perch venue was a still water? The lakes were thawing quite well on monday (knotts at the carpark end had alot ice free and willows had alot thawed but a very thin layer had formed so i would imagine thats mainly ice free too)

you're more than welcome to join us piking? have you ever fished avington? apparently theres alot of overhanging bushes and trees on the far bank that scream pike and perch.

Matt

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88

Well the stillwaters are now ice free but my little rivers a bit full with the extra rain weve been having....BUT having (I think) broke my big toe this morning I wont be out on either :(

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!