plans for the weekend?

viney

All still frozen up here and I'm still a little sedated after yesterdays endoscopy, so I'm going to clean the house and mix records all day.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

All still frozen up here and I'm still a little sedated after yesterdays endoscopy, so I'm going to clean the house and mix records all day.

I hope you are soon over this problem Andy, and up and fishing like there never was a problem. Keep well.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Well Dave and I went 'our seperate ways' so to speak! we were going to meet up in the middle and fish the Loddon but decided with fuel costs and time involved to get there and find a stretch we had never fished in flood not a good idea. It would have been my late fathers birthday today so was determined to get out to have a fish for him. It is also Matthews and he is in France skiing.

Well, went and had a fish for my Dad, he had me fishing as soon as I was big enough to hold a rod and our last discussions were of fishing trips. I also had a text from Matthew when I was out fishing to say he'd had a good week skiing. So all in all although they were not with me in person I had them both with me in spiirt on the bank this afternoon. A beautiful day it was too, a buzzard sawing above me as I started fishing and the flash of blue as a kingfisher shot by at the end of the day. Oh and I caught 6 small perch, never did find the Mums. I was only there for about an hour but still managed to out fish two men that had been there most of the day!! lol

One life, live it, love it, fish it!