Mini owners

Alan Fawcett

Hiya Trogg. I wouldn't know one of those if it ran over my foot but just wanted to say hello and its nice to see you posting here. You have been missed.

There you go, Newt, new (BMW) MINI pictured next to classic mini.

2008-MINI-Cooper-S-i001.jpg

You should buy two convertible ones, one for each foot.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Steve how could you!!!

How the hell can anyone disgrae such a beautiful classic BRITISH car by putting it in the same picture as one of those god awful german concepts!!!

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I think the photo is great for showing how big the new car is! The new MINI is a few centimetres larger in length and width than a series II SWB LandRover. :o

see.........you can't help it can you, you even have to mention the landy in the same sentence as that thing.....................next thing you'll be saying is the austin gypsy was smaller than that german dustbin ;)

TROGG (Alan)

just had a call from the bloke, he's done all the work and its passed its MOT now :lol:

S,pose really i should hold my hands up and admit he found out why the emissions were a bit off.......................pleb brain here had forgotten to tighten the dizzy clamp properly after putting the engine back together and it had moved slighty, not a lot but enough to knock the timing out to a point where it messed with the emissions ect....................not bad just one thing out of 100's that could have gone wrong ;)

TROGG (Alan)

Thanks Steve. Now I will at least know one if it runs over my foot.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

BMW = British Mini Wannabe

My son is a Mini enthusiast. He's done the London to Brighton run six times but not always in his beloved Mini. We've just finished rebuilding the engine then, with a bit more work, it will be going for its MoT and back on the road.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

We've just finished rebuilding the engine then,

Did you have to do anything beyond replacing the elastic band?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Did you have to do anything beyond replacing the elastic band?

Yes we went for an upgrade - replaced the rubber band with No 20 pole elastic :D

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Guest Jan V
Newt, i'm always around i just don't post a lot, Jan your nieces are doing grand, Cheyenne had her birthday present off me last week....after months of begging, sulking and complaining (and that was before her birthday) i took her into town to get her ears pierced, she didn't even jump...which gutted me cos i'd enjoyed winding her up with the usual horror stories about the intense pain and blood squirting everywhere as they whack a huge hole in your earlobe :spiteful:

Glad to hear she held up great. She MUST be your daughter. Last I had heard you scared her with the new mobile phone in her jacket pocket. :rolleyes: Give both girls a bunch of hugs and kisses from me.

Elton, Trogg is a big enough target I would have probably hit him on the first shot. If I didn't take him out, though, it would be like winging a bear and then being charged and mauled. :lol: