Google Books

Ken L

This is a bit good, and there's lots more than just fishing to be found.

Hitting F11 makes it a lot easier to read on the page.

Edit: for full books and documents, try here.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

This is a bit good, and there's lots more than just fishing to be found.

Hitting F11 makes it a lot easier to read on the page.

Edit: for full books and documents, try here.

Hi Ken, I collect Angling books, and have found some crackin ones on Google....bit expensive to print them up tho..:) But, if you take yer time,. a decent copy can be done..:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Most of the stuff on Google is extracts only but if you've ever wondered "Is The Complete Angler for me ?", you can at least go in, read chunks of it and see if you can live with the style.

The Scribd site is OK and the amount of stuff on there is growing rapidly. I know a couple of people who use it to find sheet music as well as books.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If you're interested in reading The Compleat Angler but don't want to buy it, you can find it here.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/9198

Project Gutenberg is a fantastic resource of over 25,000 copyright free books that can be downloaded for nothing including the complete works of Shakespeare and Dickens.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.