NHS TO BE NO MORE

big_cod

There at it again asset-stripping they sold everthing else all that is left the country side but now its the forest turn just who is going to buy OUR wonderfull forest you guest it the big players with millions to splash once again the torys come up trumps they dont fail to impress the big land boys developers not any of us will get forests for a pittence but remember you scratch my back and i will scratch yours.

Does this ring a bell sounds like old times --Yesterday Mr Goldsmith gave warning that a quick sale could mean that the forests are bought too cheaply.

oil,gas water,electric,bt you all are being ripped off by these in your day to day bills the torys gave them all away for litterally nothing .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010...-off-government

Now vodaphone got let off with mere 6 BILLION tax bill did you iknow about it kept a bit hush hush wouldnt you say its enough to take a massive slice out of the defecite and poor old jack the lads gets a £100 fine for being late with his tax return and the tory coffers donations in funny ways or through the back door em i wonder .

Vodafone's financial director, Andy Halford, is a key adviser to chancellor George Osborne on corporate tax

Last week Mr Hartnett was forced by Chancellor George Osborne to issue a grovelling apology.

Have a good look at the comments in the link and the torys dont waste tax payers money only 6 billion good isnt it.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article....mp;in_page_id=2

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how sad it is to live in the blinkered world of having to tow the Labour line just like your dad and his dad, dare you not even consider that you or they might just be wrong.

Let me start with your pal Gordon then Flapper he has used the bank crash to try and hide his huge failings but only the blinkered cant see that, do you think Barry is lying did he and Blair not inherit a country in profit yes or no?

The minimum wage would not have been necessary had there been more restrictions on immigration and backed with a proper border control.

You then quote China and the only reason they do well is because they have embraced capitalism while using the cheap labour, yes their bowl of rice, know no better people who are forced to put up with it or get locked up.

Paul mate I have just had a flash back to the early years of Blair and his chancer chancellor who decided to stick 5p on fuel, it used to be done by the gallon but this was the first time the litre was used so in truth we were stuffed with a 25p increase the biggest hike ever. With money in the bank, why would he / they need to do that? Was it to pay for the on coming war or the need to grab as much as possible to throw at the NHS dinosaur. You know the only way Labour tackles any problem has been to throw money at it and hope for the best.

Any way I assume the similarity of inflated fuel cost that nearly brought down young Blair might be more successful this time. In fact it looks from the way you put it that you would support unrest to bring down an elected administration, a government of national unity that is faced with clearing up the mess of thirteen years of mis-management. It aint gonna happen Paul and heaven help us if it does.

Tight lines Bob

Bob wait for £7 a gallon it shouldnt be to long mate they love hammering the working class , by putting the rise on fuel in april will cost this goverment dearly and they are that pig headed they cant see it and if we are lucky it might just be there downfall. ;)

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Bob wait for £7 a gallon it shouldnt be to long mate they love hammering the working class , by putting the rise on fuel in april will cost this goverment dearly and they are that pig headed they cant see it and if we are lucky it might just be there downfall. ;)

paul.

Looks like i need to look at the stealth tax warriors of the last admin then. B) Here's a couple for you, you didn't notice how much you now need to pay for a ton of ballast or for a skip hire then. Both doubled with the last admin, tax for the coffers that was. You didn't comment much about the trebling of road tax then, to hit your working class. Shall i look at some more. I'm sure insurance, travel etc are worth a mention. Where has all this tax money gone to? On top of that there is the issue of darling printing paper money as they run out of tax receipts to waste.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

paul.

Forgot, the fuel rise last week and the one arranged for this april coming were arranged by the pig headed last admin. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

So the fuel price rises are the Tories trying to hurt the working classes :lol:

Maybe you can explain then why petrol is going up just the same here in France.

I don't think we have a Tory government here (i wish)

You don't think it's got anything to do with a rise in price of the raw materials then ;)

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I am not blaming Gordon Brown for the colapse of the world economy, that was totally down to eveyone living on borowed money that they could never afford to pay back, a policy that Labour seem to embrace so they may not have set a very good example to the rest of us.

If I recall the last time we had a housing boom that went bang is was in the 80's during the Maggie reign and I thought it would never happen again, but this time it was under a labour reign.

During Maggies time the British economy was based on industry, a property boom that went wrong and the city

During Gordon and Tony's reign thge British economy was based on property values, money laundering in the City and the Brits selling consultancy services and expertise.

When two of those go belly up at the same time we are in trouble.

I am sorry but I fail to see how we can borrow our way out of this

I know that a lot of people are loosing their jobs who do not deserve to, but there is a degree of agency work out there, and there are opportunities for the self motivated but not everyone. It is the workshy who think they a born to live on benefits that I resent and I know quite a few of them, so it was somewhat unfair to generalise.

I have just started getting my heating allowance but I don't need a bus pass thanks Paul, and I will accept that I may have been privaleged. However I did get made redundant in 99, but have never been out of work for a day since, just moved into self employment.

Anyway you know me I enjoy chucking a bit of petrol on the fire!!!!, what was it Never Discuss Politics or Religion the old man taught me.

Clive there is the workshy mate some have never had a job and dont want one they have allways been there but they are a tiny minority polotics does get things going and gets heated at times and often doesnt take much stoking we have moved off the topic at the top which is a very important to us all the older you get the more the NHS might be a godsend .

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You don't think it's got anything to do with a rise in price of the raw materials then ;)

http://news1.capitalbay.com/news/three_tax...es_in_2011.html :thumbs: :

paul

Untitled-1.jpg

I have mixed feelings about this. Removal of the primary care trusts is good as its streamlining management (at the moment the whole system is top heavy with managers who seem to do very little). Gp Commissioning could be a good thing as it will remove that middle level of management. However, do the the GP's have the time and expertise to run the show ?

Also with the new funding for results system in foundation trusts, you will have the staff on the ground so caught up in a new level of bureaucracy designed to prove what work they are doing, they will now no longer have enough time to do the work they are having to prove they are doing. The drive toward foundation trusts status has been ongoing for a couple of years already (so dont get caught up in thinking this is all conservatives doing, as it isnt) and the increased level of paperwork for some staff on the ground is simply frightening with many of them working unpaid hours just to get it done, and managers simply saying "you have time management issues" if you cant meet the deadlines. Further to that, if you have management issues and you cant get your job done, then you loose your pay increments through the ksf system.

Try tax. By far the largest part of the money we pay for fuel is in taxes.

Ill just mention something else as well. When I started my job 13 years ago I got 42p per mile fuel allowance. At that point petrol was 65p per litre. I now get 47p per mile and petrol is £1.30 per litre. Thats a lot of menoey to loose each month of your income. But they tell me I am lucky to have a job. So I just keep quiet.

Edited by glennk

So the rise in fuel tax is a Tory plot?

Maybe not :rolleyes:

http://www.petrolprices.com/blog/duty-rise...-weeks-110.html

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/