NHS TO BE NO MORE

big_cod

It seems to me that when the NHS was brought in, there was a need to look after the population as a whole, it was right after the war then, so the concept was a very good idea. Won the election for Labour so I'm told and that was good old left wing Labour, well may not good.

What also is not so good, was like any of our nationalised industries past and present and yes the health service is an industry like it or not, they never perform as well as the private sector.

Money before people was the cry, I remember every time the nationalisation dinosaur came under attack. Yet time and again released from the chains of government ownership failing industries either flourished or fell victim to the movement of time.

Right now we have a NHS doing a fantastic job but still under the restraints of government control. Fact is if set free the service would improve beyond recognition and the only thing stopping that is the fear of having to be pay for it.

I have no idea if it would cost more given in private ownership the NHS would have all the dead wood weeded out like all of the unnecessary pen pushers and managers. As long as the population are guaranteed service free at the point of need and payment through the national insurance system I can see no reason why the whole shooting match be sold off.

Helmet on and taking cover I’m Bob :P

There aint many things that free in this country but the NHS is one of them to privatize this service would be a disaster for the people of britain countrys all round the world envy what we have here it would be if you havent the cash you would be left on the street thats just how it would go the tory goverment aim to smash the NHS it obviously blatent but i think they will be stopped in there tracks if it becomes obvious that things are going wrong you will see revolt in this country like never seen before they are allready proving to be on the ball unemployment up 40,000 and that is only the start.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aint many things that free in this country but the NHS is one of them to privatize this service would be a disaster for the people of britain countrys all round the world envy what we have here it would be if you havent the cash you would be left on the street thats just how it would go the tory goverment aim to smash the NHS it obviously blatent but i think they will be stopped in there tracks if it becomes obvious that things are going wrong you will see revolt in this country like never seen before they are allready proving to be on the ball unemployment up 40,000 and that is only the start.

paul.

That's not as i see it. Camerons main objective appears to be getting rid of an unnecessary level of management and giving control to the local gp's. I just don't see anything wrong with that as far as i'm concerned your gp knows best and also knows where to place you into the system in any event. If you agree with that, tell me what the roll of the primary care trusts are all about, is the government right to consider using the money where it will be most needed, i.e. front line as opposed to management.

Regarding privatization. In the last five years i have had a few operations, yet three of them have been in private hospitals, care of the nhs. Got another one in march in exactly the same way. Can't fault or complain about the nhs for the treatment i have had, so whats wrong with that system then that privatisation appears to be a rotten word.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Regarding privatization. In the last five years i have had a few operations, yet three of them have been in private hospitals, care of the nhs. Got another one in march in exactly the same way.

Hope it goes well for you Barry.

That's not as i see it. Camerons main objective appears to be getting rid of an unnecessary level of management and giving control to the local gp's. I just don't see anything wrong with that as far as i'm concerned your gp knows best and also knows where to place you into the system in any event. If you agree with that, tell me what the roll of the primary care trusts are all about, is the government right to consider using the money where it will be most needed, i.e. front line as opposed to management.

Regarding privatization. In the last five years i have had a few operations, yet three of them have been in private hospitals, care of the nhs. Got another one in march in exactly the same way. Can't fault or complain about the nhs for the treatment i have had, so whats wrong with that system then that privatisation appears to be a rotten word.

Now ask the electorate now if they can trust mr cameron with the NHS the anser would be the complete reverse as to what it would have been before the election barry can you trust the torys with the NHS no doctors are saying no to what they are doing now they say isnt that good enough like i said this goverment listens to nobody they will pay in the long run just as god made little apples the man in the bank of england summed it up when he met mr osborn and mr cameron last year total lack of experience these 2 clowns are running the country and mr cameron slipper on a bannana skin telling people the NHS was second rate what he should have said it is going to be second rate soon and people should grown up an insult dont you think this man really does take some beating. :bigemo_harabe_net-165: This is mr cameron just like an headless chicken.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/art...ys-wikileaks.do

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Part of a statement made today by a gp in one of the papers. So the argument is more management or less? Frontline or not? Thats without any cuts in funding btw.

quote:

I strongly believe that removing tiers of management and putting the doctor, patient relationship at the heart of the nhs means we can provide a better service for the whole of the population. Patients can expect to see massive improvements.......................

Dealing direct with a gp who knows them and not some stranger sitting in a primary care trust office.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Now ask the electorate now if they can trust mr cameron with the NHS the anser would be the complete reverse as to what it would have been before the election barry can you trust the torys with the NHS no doctors are saying no to what they are doing now they say isnt that good enough like i said this goverment listens to nobody they will pay in the long run just as god made little apples the man in the bank of england summed it up when he met mr osborn and mr cameron last year total lack of experience these 2 clowns are running the country and mr cameron slipper on a bannana skin telling people the NHS was second rate what he should have said it is going to be second rate soon and people should grown up an insult dont you think this man really does take some beating. :bigemo_harabe_net-165: This is mr cameron just like an headless chicken.

paul.

The NHS is second rate, and that's being kind.

In a survey in 2000 we were 18th way behind countries like Oman and Malta.

It has got worse since then.

BTW, when was the NHS ever free, or don't you pay tax and NI contributions on your earnings?

Just had a quick thought, who was in charge again in 2000?

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

paul.

Where on earth Big Cod do you get the idea our NHS is the envy of the world. You should see the quality of hospitals and treatment in some other countries not so far away and you might change that view, no you would change that view. The biggest shout you have is it is free. That is at the point of treatment old chum it has to be paid for by the taxpayer, so it is only free to those who don’t pay, know him do you? Nope me neither.

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

"There aint many things that free in this country but the NHS is one of them"

TANSTAAFL

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The NHS is second rate, and that's being kind.

In a survey in 2000 we were 18th way behind countries like Oman and Malta.

It has got worse since then.

BTW, when was the NHS ever free, or don't you pay tax and NI contributions on your earnings?

Just had a quick thought, who was in charge again in 2000?

So dont you mind paying your national insurance to go towards the NHS sportaman your stamp was also there if you were unlucky to be made unemloyed i payed maximun stamp for 99.9% years whan i was on paye the population of oman and malta arent what you call overflowing how you can slam the NHS beggers belife if you think its gots worse god help us by the end of this goverment you aint seen nothing yet i wont ask who you have allways voted for its all in you paragraph. ;)

paul.

Untitled-1.jpg

So dont you mind paying your national insurance to go towards the NHS sportaman your stamp was also there if you were unlucky to be made unemloyed i payed maximun stamp for 99.9% years whan i was on paye the population of oman and malta arent what you call overflowing how you can slam the NHS beggers belife if you think its gots worse god help us by the end of this goverment you aint seen nothing yet i wont ask who you have allways voted for its all in you paragraph. ;)

paul.

Here you have touched on a part of the system that has been corrupted over the years, much like road tax on motor vehicles. The amount of employers and emplyees N I contributions paid is massive in the uk. It's slightly less that income tax collected. However it goes into the governments money pit as apposed to being spent directly on the health service or social care, i.e. the money we don't have to pay for the elderly. Don't praise the past admin up too much as they where good at raiding it as well as sliding in the odd increase.