NHS TO BE NO MORE

big_cod

So dont you mind paying your national insurance to go towards the NHS sportaman your stamp was also there if you were unlucky to be made unemloyed i payed maximun stamp for 99.9% years whan i was on paye the population of oman and malta arent what you call overflowing how you can slam the NHS beggers belife if you think its gots worse god help us by the end of this goverment you aint seen nothing yet i wont ask who you have allways voted for its all in you paragraph. ;)

paul.

Your right, there is no doubt about the way I voted.

As a matter of interest, your "Free" NHS cost the country (taxpayer) over 100 billion pounds a year.

That is £2,000 per year for very man, woman and child in the UK.

That's £10,000 per year for a family of five.

Now given that some people don't contribute their share that means that others would be contributing much more than that.

Of the hundred billion about 60 billion goes in wages but less than half of that pays Drs, Nurses or other staff who have any contact with patients.

If anyone would like to increase the amount paid to Drs and Nurses and decrease the amount paid to multiple layers of management they get my vote.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought Big Cod old mate but since you started this thread is it your intention to simply make statements and ask questions without having the respect to answer some of the questions put to you. I realise it might be difficult what with your political views and all, but it would be interesting to see you respond directly for a change.

Tight Lines Bob

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Your right, there is no doubt about the way I voted.

As a matter of interest, your "Free" NHS cost the country (taxpayer) over 100 billion pounds a year.

That is £2,000 per year for very man, woman and child in the UK.

That's £10,000 per year for a family of five.

Now given that some people don't contribute their share that means that others would be contributing much more than that.

Of the hundred billion about 60 billion goes in wages but less than half of that pays Drs, Nurses or other staff who have any contact with patients.

If anyone would like to increase the amount paid to Drs and Nurses and decrease the amount paid to multiple layers of management they get my vote.

SO lets just scrap it sportsman you only get what you put in lets sack all the doctors and the nurses open a load more bupa clinics then joe public will just die without proper health care go back to the workhouses all these people cant be wrong there is to many of them .

This is one of his own BUT A DOCTOR .

Sarah Wollaston, a former GP and Tory member of the committee, went further by saying that the reforms would be like a "tossing a grenade" under the health service. MPs said they were "surprised" by the "significant policy shift" between what the Coalition promised to do in May and the plans set out in its health White Paper in July. Before the election, David Cameron promised to "stop the top-down reorganisations of the NHS" and there was no mention of the reorganisation in the Coalition Agreement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/polit...on-2187037.html

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hope it goes well for you Barry.

Thanks captain, only just read you post,me slow off the mark. Over the years of graft i have worn me bits out, so i have to keep having bits altered, arranged and unstuck. Worse is i have to have lots of time off to heal up, as long as i can still get on the boats, no problem. Cheers.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

SO lets just scrap it sportsman you only get what you put in lets sack all the doctors and the nurses open a load more bupa clinics then joe public will just die without proper health care go back to the workhouses all these people cant be wrong there is to many of them .

This is one of his own BUT A DOCTOR .

Sarah Wollaston, a former GP and Tory member of the committee, went further by saying that the reforms would be like a "tossing a grenade" under the health service. MPs said they were "surprised" by the "significant policy shift" between what the Coalition promised to do in May and the plans set out in its health White Paper in July. Before the election, David Cameron promised to "stop the top-down reorganisations of the NHS" and there was no mention of the reorganisation in the Coalition Agreement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/polit...on-2187037.html

paul.

I am finding it very hard to follow your reasoning.

Did I say that I wanted the NHS scrapped?

No, at least I can't find it in any of my posts.

Do I think that it should be improved?

Yes, by getting rid of top heavy management and employing MORE nurses and Doctors, and then giving the Nurses and Doctors more say in how it is run.

Have I put anything into the NHS?

I would bet that in the last 50 years I have contributed more, both in terms of money and also in terms of effort, working as a nurse, than most.

Should it continue as it is?

Simply put, it can't.

Are we getting value for money?

No

I have worked in the NHS under both political parties and MY EXPERIENCE is that the worst excesses and most problems occurred under a Labour administration. You may not like that but I worked and suffered from it so I will make you a deal.

You don't tell me about the NHS (something you don't know much about) and I won't tell you how to run a fishing boat (something I know nothing about) B)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I am finding it very hard to follow your reasoning.

Did I say that I wanted the NHS scrapped?

No, at least I can't find it in any of my posts.

Do I think that it should be improved?

Yes, by getting rid of top heavy management and employing MORE nurses and Doctors, and then giving the Nurses and Doctors more say in how it is run.

Have I put anything into the NHS?

I would bet that in the last 50 years I have contributed more, both in terms of money and also in terms of effort, working as a nurse, than most.

Should it continue as it is?

Simply put, it can't.

Are we getting value for money?

No

I have worked in the NHS under both political parties and MY EXPERIENCE is that the worst excesses and most problems occurred under a Labour administration. You may not like that but I worked and suffered from it so I will make you a deal.

You don't tell me about the NHS (something you don't know much about) and I won't tell you how to run a fishing boat (something I know nothing about) B)

Well sportsman i hold my hat off to you working in the NHS i find it hard to beleive it was better under a tory goverment but if you say so then it must be right you are right in the thick of things as you well know people are living longer more expensive drugs the whole service is stretched can you anser me why are so many people are against these measures including doctors and nurses too fast is the cry i am only quoting what has been said these people do the same job as yourself so they must be wrong.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hi Big Cod while it is not for me to answer for Sportsman my slant on your question would be to suggest you look at any plan put out by this government, particularly those with the word cut in it and you will hear the same old rhetoric from the left. ‘It won’t work’ It will fall apart’ ‘Lives will be lost’, ring any bells?

Hat off to you my friend for acknowledging the fine post and content from Sportsman.

Tight lines Bob

Hi Big Cod while it is not for me to answer for Sportsman my slant on your question would be to suggest you look at any plan put out by this government, particularly those with the word cut in it and you will hear the same old rhetoric from the left. ‘It won’t work’ It will fall apart’ ‘Lives will be lost’, ring any bells?

Hat off to you my friend for acknowledging the fine post and content from Sportsman.

Tight lines Bob

Hi bob but are all the doctors and nurses and different health organizations who are saying these measures are wrong are all on the left i dont think so bob there job is putting peoples health first or so i would have thought, before the election the torys said (another porky) were going to increase police numbers by 3000 when they are actually cutting them they aint tough on crime but are good on bullshit.

paul.

Untitled-1.jpg

Hi bob but are all the doctors and nurses and different health organizations who are saying these measures are wrong are all on the left i dont think so bob there job is putting peoples health first or so i would have thought, before the election the torys said (another porky) were going to increase police numbers by 3000 when they are actually cutting them they aint tough on crime but are good on bullshit.

paul.

I think it would be a fair shout from either side of the political divide Paul. You only have to look at this morning’s news to see that, the master of spin at the Iraq inquiry.

Yes the Tories did say front line police would not have to go, trouble with that is the management making those decisions have to choose, it’s my job or front line staff. Now put your self in their place and ask would you sack your self for the greater good.

No one it seems has that kind of courage these days and who can blame them when times are hard money and jobs short all of which is down to you know who.

Same with the NHS but if sold off to the private sector then you will see the changes.

Tight lines Bob

Edited by Deene'0

Hi all as you can see I am new to this forum. Have been reading this debate with quite a lot of interest because it’s a very important issue that will effect all of us in the future, one way or another.

The new coalition has announced radical changes to the way that the NHS is to be run. Something that they categorically denied that they would do in there pre election speeches. Nobody (from what ever political party) could ever say that the NHS was perfect and so change for improvement would be a good thing. But is the radical moves that have been announced really going to be a move in the right direction or just an excuse to let the private sector move into the NHS. Mr Cameron of course will want to make an irreversible impact on the NHS while he is in office. All political parties do. Lets all hope and pray that the political decisions that are made over the coming years are for the good of the NHS rather than the good of the politicians who make them or there pay masters who sponsor them to follow there political desires.

It has very worrying over the past few months when you see politicians cheering and waving there ballot papers after there heads of departments announce record breaking cut backs creating mass unemployment and the misery that it brings to all concerned.

Flapper.