Fish 'n' Tips

Elton

Suzy Snatchpiece?

I thought u must have made up suzy snatchpiece and thats why i made up felicity fannybatter (after the fannybatter boilies ) sorry about that misunderstanding

The names i meant were matt hall and the other guy , cant remember his name now( oh dear not doing well here)

Funny misunderstanding thou :lol:

Its 100% a serious angling magazine.

Why people have to be so negative before they have read a copy is beyond me.

If it's a 100% serious angling magazine why do you feel the need to plaster the cover with schoolboy sexual innuendos?

I wish you luck Mark, but I really wouldn't give a second look to something with a cover like that.

If it's a 100% serious angling magazine why do you feel the need to plaster the cover with schoolboy sexual innuendos?

I wish you luck Mark, but I really wouldn't give a second look to something with a cover like that.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Blimey theres a serious sense of humour failiure here guys. Its a bit of a laugh and as In stated its not the actual front cover, its just a taster.

As regards the sexist comments Janet, I am sorry but not guilty we have a lady writing in the first two issues and she's not in a bikini or similar but there because she is a good writer.

Lighten up a bit :)

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

Blimey theres a serious sense of humour failiure here guys. Its a bit of a laugh and as In stated its not the actual front cover, its just a taster.

As regards the sexist comments Janet, I am sorry but not guilty we have a lady writing in the first two issues and she's not in a bikini or similar but there because she is a good writer.

Hey Mark, just loose the (very nice) women and stick to fishing pic's, propper one's I mean. Personally I don't think it's sexist, just not relivant to fishing.

'Cloning two tone - mad, but have you seen the baps on the lab technician?'

'Suzy opens her box...'

'Get a throb in your rod'

No, not at all sexist :rolleyes: I do have a sense of humour, but it isn't clever enough to be funny...kind of carry on fishing (matron).

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Think you might have to put some topless men in it if you want to keep them happy on here.

Best of luck with it.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

If the cover doesn't represent the content it shows a serious lack of editorial judgement.

If the cover does represent the content it shows a serious lack of editorial judgement.

Just my opinion Mark, but I won't be buying your mag as it is and there appears to be quite a few more who are similarly disaffected.