Maver Match this tournament

Roobz

Thoughts and opinions? anyone entering? i wish i was good enough to even consider going in for it!

I hope it gets televised. they are working on it!

http://www.mavermatchthis.co.uk/

Yep booked in for willingshurst :D . Theres the same southern venues problem with fishomania this year and ive only aplied for the monks lake one, im not prepared to travel to any others like many southerners so yes it needs sorting for next year as not fair :angry:

Oh great!

i am trying to convince a friend of mine to enter. id like to go just to watch and learn. nearest venue to me is guildford.

£50k is gauranteed if the qualifiers do not sell out. but £100k if they do. also £5k separate match to second place qualifiers. i think this is alot more exciting than Fish-o

Oh great!

i am trying to convince a friend of mine to enter. id like to go just to watch and learn. nearest venue to me is guildford.

£50k is gauranteed if the qualifiers do not sell out. but £100k if they do. also £5k separate match to second place qualifiers. i think this is alot more exciting than Fish-o

Its raising the bar for matchfishing prizes and fishomania has increased to 30k this year.

Willis worms was gonna do a 50k match last year but ran into difficulties due to some underhand bad press from a certain opponant whom i wont mention , but on the whole match fishing is going in a good direction and could soon be realising the big cheques paid out in other sports hopefully :D