What Bits Do You Hate....?

Guest Wordbender

1. Rats - when i'm out night fishing i hate it when they are scurrying around my peg.

2. When you go out lobworming on a wet mild night and the worms pull back and snap!

Clive Dennison

Guest **sam**
Originally posted by BUDGIE:

1. People who can not turn off/turn down their buzzers before adjusting their bobbins etc.

4. Bored winter carp anglers "fishing" for Pike,carp style.

5. Watching people take 15-20mins(in fact if at all) to hit carp runs whilst I am sat up by my rods Breaming at night.

all these personally get my goat. ever heard of a volume control? or the off button? its bad enough hearing the "optonic bird" all day and night, without people reeling in over turned on buzzers.

winter carpers fishing for pike, badly. GET SOME BLOODY DROP BACK INDICATORS AT LEAST!!!

taking ages to hit runs (also see 'buzzers on' rant): ever see the pictures of rod, gibbinson and ________s sleeping next to their rods? take note!

haha!

**sam**