Daiwa mission recliner chair

kirki007

I`ve had a good offer on one of these. Any users out there care to comment? Pics look a bit scruffy on the web site. Thanks

It's you that's gonna sit on it so decide how comfortable it is foremost, then decide whatever criteria you have (weight, price etc). I've thrown away great chairs before becuase they're just not comfortable for me to sit on...

Rob.

Fair comment but as this was mail order I didnt get a chance to "road test".The supplier (Fosters) phoned me as I had ordered a JRC defender which was OOS but offered the Daiwa at the same price. The pics on the net made the chair look tatty.

Anyhows - it arrived with a promise to replace if I was not happy with it - but I am happy with it - nice and comfy, recliner for those lazy moments and a steal at the price I got it for. It arrived next day so great service as well.

I guess I answered my own question in the end but thanks to Fosters for the deal, service and offer to replace if not happy.