Pike null

Jeff S

Pike use vibrations in the water to find prey most of the time. They hear injured fish or animals on the surface and go find them. I have never caught pike in the rain with lures or baits. I suggest you go to web page and look for a lure that fits the job intended. They have masses of lures for all depths and water conditions. They have free postage in the UK :) .

Regards

Ed 'Herefords bagging machine'

www.kingfisher-club.vze.com

Hello again! It rained for only about 20 minutes but was thoroughly refreshing... I have tried rattling top-water, mid-water and even running them along the bottom with no effect. I may be doing something wrong since I haven't lost any lures. I have't seen anything following but that goes without saying. I'm about to try rubber worms up in and around the overhanging/submerged trees and maybe a texas or carolina rig as well to locate the holes. One swim seems very promising. I have had more luck spinning and would rather catch something. Going to try tying a hackle on them to see if that has any effect. I'm going to try everything short of live and dead baits. Though I may change my mind if I don't end up with something. Thanks for the pointers. and that's why they call it fishing...

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...