Don't Believe What You Read On Internet Forums!

first up,just let me say im appalled that anglers net allow promotion of a political organisation on its front page without the right to reply on that same page.

i trust anglers net will have the same headline space for someone like steve coppollo or barry luxton to write an article countering mark lloyds claims ?

You obviously know diddly-squit about this website. Steve is a very good friend of mine and a regular boat fishing buddy. Nobody has been refused any right to reply, so you keep being appalled, and I'll keep treating your remarks with the contempt they deserve.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first up,just let me say im appalled that anglers net allow promotion of a political organisation on its front page without the right to reply on that same page.

i trust anglers net will have the same headline space for someone like steve coppollo or barry luxton to write an article countering mark lloyds claims ?

What i said was that i was unable to do so, i didn't say i was prevented from. There is a difference. Elton has never prevented the likes of myself from voicing opinion. I think you have cocked up.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

If anyone is struggling with that comments thing, it does work, but it ain't the best, which is why these forum threads are a better place to interact.

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

You obviously know diddly-squit about this website. Steve is a very good friend of mine and a regular boat fishing buddy. Nobody has been refused any right to reply, so you keep being appalled, and I'll keep treating your remarks with the contempt they deserve.

Elton I believe you are missing the point; the article to which you have posted a link in post number one on this thread leads to the blog by Mr Lloyd, at the bottom of which there is a facility to respond and it is not working. I know that to be so as I have checked myself.

That is all that is being pointed out by the poster rab who is a regular poster else were.

Your response then is hardly a warm welcome to a new poster who has come on to the forum in response to a post from Steve C on his regular forum and being new he would be unlikely to know how regular the post from both Steve and Barry are on here.

Please dont take offence as I'm only trying to help and the same goes for you Bazzer old mate you do know worldchamp 98 after all.

Tight lines

Bob

Edited by Deene'0
Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

I've turned the comments system off. I seriously cannot be arsed on a Sunday night to look at/fix it (it was working earlier, as I had to deal with spammers using it) and I'm away tomorrow. To be honest, it was a pain in the proverbial, anyway, so I'll probably leave it off.

For the record, there's also a small discussion about this on the Anglers' Net Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/AnglersNet

For the record, there's also a small discussion about this on the Anglers' Net Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/AnglersNet

Morning Elton

Good move yesterday dropping in on WSF and explaining the situation and not being moderated for being the owner of another site bla bla bla. :D

Out of interest does any one know how that facebook thing works as you have all the ‘We love the AT’ brigade having a say but try and post something in the opposite vane seems imposable, not that I like facebook mind you.

Tight lines Bob

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

A small comment from a non rsa, (well I've dabbled over the years, but freshwater is my preference).

My concern is in the "Facts" section of the blog.

I wonder if Mr Lloyd and co actually break down and categorise the impressive numbers of claimed members?

How many are members because they actually believe in/care what the ATr is doing?

How many of the 13,000 individual members have only joined to gain access to certain matches?

How many have only joined to take advantage of the bribes (sorry) special offers, available with membership?

How many of the 350,000 to 400,000 affiliate members are only there because membership is a 'bi product' of gaining access to the waters owned by the member club? I wonder how many even know that their club is a member?

It's no use just quoting membership numbers, they are just statistics. A better way would be to do away with the conditions or incentives, then see how many true members you have.

I think you would be in for a very unpleasant surprise, (or maybe you already know).

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John