Easiest and Tastiest Fish to Catch?

Chub Frenzy

Hi all,

I have all the gear to be a sea fisherman and have a holiday in Herne Bay on the kent coast.

I am planning to go down their in a few weeks for easter and need lots of advice.

I am a course fisherman and the only sea fish i have caught is mullets in a harbour, but it turns out u r not alloud to fish this harbour so i didnt take keep the fish or fish their again.

I have tried fishing off piers - Hamilton Pier in herne bay, but i never fish for very long as i just think there r obviously no fish???

So i need to catch the easisest fish possible as i dont think i can manage anything difficult.

I can be fishing off piers, the shore, and rocks, and maybe if im very lucky a speedboat with a mate.

So i need loads of info on -

Target fish

Technique

Bait (if using)

Where to fish

When to fish

If i will finally catch a fish :D

Many Thanks

Please help me

ChubFrenzy