hemp !!!!!!!!

BIGMAN

One thing that has'nt been mentioned yet (apologies if it has) is that Hemp benefits from leaving in it's bucket a few days after it's been cooked, like a lot of other particles.

It isn't essential but I've had some superb bags of fish with it, when it's been stewing a while.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally written by monkeyboy

You have to get skunk seeds to have a nice skunk plant! Seeds u get at tackle shops are like 0.1% THC even in the flowers(Buds). But skunk plants can be anything from 5% to 15% thc therefore a more potent plant so BIGMAN has nothing to fear from the seeds from a tackle shop or even the plant it may produce!

I agree, he has nothing to fear at all, but I repeat, IMHO the THC levels in ANY hemp seed are ZERO or as close to as makes no odds no matter what strain of hemp or cannnabis plant it may grow into once it has germinated.

So yes, you are right skunk is indeed between 5-15% THC, but the seed it grew from had no more THC than the seeds they put in budgie food, bait, or those they germinate and grow to make rope and banknotes from.

Trust me I'm a doctor

[ 11. March 2003, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

If the hemp seed had any THC in it Customs would not let it into the country.

(I have read customs tariff / notes)

Weed growers kill male wana plants to make the female plants produce resin.

The resin contains THC.

To make the plants more potent the resin is furhter liquidised and added to the water given to the plants.

The resin is also dried and pressed to make HASH.

In my youth I used Hash/weed while fishing.

Didnt catch much as my reaction rate was considerably reduced!!!!!!

It did make me appreciate the surroundings and nature all around me though.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Just so nobody can accuse me of not posting a link to somewhere or other to back up my humble opinions.

Laboratory analysis of the THC content of industrial hemp seed

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

quote:

Originally posted by RUDD

In my youth I used Hash/weed while fishing.

What was your target species, grass carp perchance? How did you present it? :rolleyes:

phonebush:

Couple questions.

What is the remaining attractant in hemp after all the "treatment"?

Why does "angling hemp" send the sniffer dogs into a frenzy at the airport?

Phone

It smells the same as the real stuff. THC has no smell.

phonebush:

Couple questions.

What is the remaining attractant in hemp after all the "treatment"?

Phone

No idea. Maybe it just gives them the muchies. Could be why carp go for strawberry and pineapple boilies and other 'unnatural' baits that carpers use. :):)