Lovemytoontop.jpg

ha ha his dad has not seen this yet :D

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Nice photo john, there are worse things than being a Toon supporter, i just can't think of one off hand.

So is mum coming back to Oz or what, is babs an Australian

Am i totally mixed up again and your daughter isn't the mum.

Cheers Fred

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Nice photo john, there are worse things than being a Toon supporter, i just can't think of one off hand.

So is mum coming back to Oz or what, is babs an Australian

Am i totally mixed up again and your daughter isn't the mum.

Cheers Fred

Hiya Fred,yep they are planning to make a permanent move back to oz,hopefully towards the end of our summer. Paul is just waiting to have his residency approved. His ozzie agent said there should not be any problems :)

Once they get settled back in Sydney we will be hopping over for a 3 month trip :rolleyes: We may get to meet up this time Fred :)

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

• 1 month later...
Hiya Fred,yep they are planning to make a permanent move back to oz,hopefully towards the end of our summer. Paul is just waiting to have his residency approved. His ozzie agent said there should not be any problems :)

Once they get settled back in Sydney we will be hopping over for a 3 month trip :rolleyes: We may get to meet up this time Fred :)

John

Good pic, mate and good news re the youngsters permanent move to this fabulous land.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Good pic, mate and good news re the youngsters permanent move to this fabulous land.

Aye mixed emotions for us Bobj,real happy for them but they will be a big miss :bye2: Now thinking of coming over mid January 2012 for 3 months :sun: It will give the 3 of them time to get settled into the Sydney area before we visit.

When does the wet season finish Bobj ? Plan to hire a car and have a slow tour up the coast to Port Douglas :thumbs: Will be staying at the Big 4 sites,we found them fine last time. Would be great to meet up and catch a few fish together :fishing:

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair