Unity - At Last!

Guest waterman1013

It's not hostility, John, honestly. You've lost me on that last bit, though - who is it I've quoted? :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only questioning your apparent hostility Elton, especially as you choose the quote the most anti angling 'angling correspondent' in the entire angling world.

Elton, I believe, but do not know for a fact, that Weary1 is referring to the angling journalist Roy Webster, you have posted links to some of his most recent articles, articles that are very badly researched.........if at all! Angling Trust were not contacted to offer their side before said articles were printed, I raised this issue with his employers, and they offered me the opportunity to "write a letter and it will be considered for publication" I declined the offer, instead I contacted Mark Lloyd and via several e-mails discussed a way of properly redressing the balance, Mark also contacted the editors expressing his views, what is interesting though, since highlighting to his editors the many errors within his writings, Websters latest efforts are more accurate and factual, certainly much better than the very negative slant contained in the links provided in this thread, I am not in any way criticising you Elton, all you have done is provide links relating to Angling Trust and are in no way responsible for their content. I have posted this to help clarify the issue, no malice is intended.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

Cheers, Bob. I'd never heard of the journalist, to be honest, although I've seen the newspapers in the past.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE