Bite alarms, more like sh**te alarms

Baronizer

This is where I don full battle gear and head for the bunker.

I have fished all day sessions and all night sessions and have come to the conclusion that it is not worth fishing all night. I have asked other anglers and the general consensus is that bites between 2 hours after sunset and 2 hours before sunrise are the exception and not the rule.

[ 24. July 2004, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruno Broughton:

Youths like Dick Walker, Fred J Taylor, Peter Stone, Bill Keal, Frank Gutfield, Jim Gibbinson, Chris Yates, Jack Hilton, Rod Hitchinson, Bill Quinlan and Richie MacDonald.

Imposters, the lot of 'em.

yeah right and like YOU know anything about fish or fishing!!, C'mon clever Dick (or is it Doc?)what makes you so bloody clever eh eh eh eh!!!!

[ 24. July 2004, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Alan Fawcett ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Ihave just ordered myself a new set of the solar bite alarms and im pleased to say that now what with the 125 decabel alarm seprate torch that flashes when you get a run the also have a encreased range of 500 meters and a suposed battery life of 2years i feel a long session is on the cards now if u willl only tell me what lake you are fishing next barron ill gladly let you have a go we could even share a doubble swim

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE