Bream at night

Barry C

As I say, I have an open mind on it at the moment. I suppose it depends on what you mean by 'proper breaming', two of them were Graham Marsden and Wol Gaunt :rolleyes:

Who?

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone who has had more big bream than all of us here put together! Try google.

No need and i cant be arsed anyway to google. Either your interpretation of what they said is wrong or i would really like to see evidence to support what they are saying.

No need and i cant be arsed anyway to google. Either your interpretation of what they said is wrong or i would really like to see evidence to support what they are saying.

Fair enough, it doesn't bother me.

If anyone else can be arsed, you might find some interesting stuff.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

If anyone else can be arsed, you might find some interesting stuff.

I wonder if they will they will come back thinking 1+1=6

Time on the bank catching fish, testing what works, what helps and what doesn't, seems a much better bet than talking and reading garbage on here then making misinterpretations.

Go and dream about your long bobbins a bit more Anderoo. :P

Time on the bank catching fish, testing what works, what helps and what doesn't, seems a much better bet than talking and reading garbage on here then making misinterpretations.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Jealous much? See you next Tuesday.

Rich

Sure, so why not keep an open mind and try one hooklength a bit longer than the other and take it from there? Maybe it's not black and white...?

I tell you what Lutra, how about you post some helpful evidence supporting the view that a 3" hooklength is best rather than just keep having digs at me? Answer the first post, not mine.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Here's the topic on FM I was reading: http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/coarse-...-big-bream.html

Interpret that as you wish, or just stick your fingers in your ears and go 'lalalalalala' and assume you have nothing left to learn :rolleyes:

Also some interesting observations (based on experience) about big bream on full moons which some may find interesting.

I know it's from 2003 but it's not that long ago and bream are still bream.

Thanks for that link anderoo some good stuff there.

No doubt lutra wont have read it as he will be on the bank instead of wasting his time here.

But then why is he here reading garbage in the first place?

Thanks for that link anderoo some good stuff there.

No doubt lutra wont have read it as he will be on the bank instead of wasting his time here.

But then why is he here reading garbage in the first place?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's bit of a back handed compliment for you Anderoo, isn't it ? :P;)