Bream at night

Barry C

No i wouldn't call it good stuff. Unsubstantiated as i suspected it would be really.

Actually I changed my mind. Graham Marsden, Budgie, Wol Gaunt and Andy Nellist are total noddies and couldn't catch a skimmer between them. To think they post on forums like this spreading their crackpot ideas is disgusting. Clearly you know better, please tell me how I can catch like you, is being a small minded, miserable ****wit an essential part?

Dick

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey!

I must say i am 5hite when it comes to big Bream fishing.

I am not worthy, golf anyone?????????????????

PAH! Wol we dont even regard a Bream as BIG unless its over 18lb! ( the Wingham lads will get that as its a bit of an "In " joke) :rolleyes:

Welcome to the great bream debate mate.Hope you stay and post a bit.

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I'd add my two cents, but Bream bore the hell out of me! :D

And I assure you they do us who spend many hours chasing them as well!.....untill those bobbins (er long drop of course! :P ) start to lift and drop!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Actually I changed my mind. Graham Marsden, Budgie, Wol Gaunt and Andy Nellist are total noddies and couldn't catch a skimmer between them. To think they post on forums like this spreading their crackpot ideas is disgusting. Clearly you know better, please tell me how I can catch like you, is being a small minded, miserable ****wit an essential part?

Dick

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I think that Dick must be "Jealous". :roll1::P

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I think that Dick must be "Jealous". :roll1::P

Jealousy is rapant on this site at the moment, you only have to type a few lines before the Jealousy Police spot you and hand out a reprimand :D

I expect Bryan Ferry to burst in to song ever time I log on to AN.

Stephen

Species Caught 2014

Zander, Pike, Bream, Roach, Tench, Perch, Rudd, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Eel, Grayling, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout

Species Caught 2013

Pike, Zander, Bream, Roach, Eel, Tench, Rudd, Perch, Common Carp, Koi Carp, Brown Goldfish, Grayling, Brown Trout, Chub, Roosterfish, Dorado, Black Grouper, Barracuda, Mangrove Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, Red Snapper

Species Caught 2012
Zander, Pike, Perch, Chub, Ruff, Gudgeon, Dace, Minnow, Wels Catfish, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Roach, Bream, Eel, Rudd, Tench, Arapaima, Mekong Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Marbled Tiger Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Thai Redtail Catfish, Batrachian Walking Catfish, Siamese Carp, Rohu, Julliens Golden Prize Carp, Giant Gourami, Java Barb, Red Tailed Tin Foil Barb, Nile Tilapia, Black Pacu, Red Bellied Pacu, Alligator Gar
Species Caught 2011
Zander, Tench, Bream, Chub, Barbel, Roach, Rudd, Grayling, Brown Trout, Salmon Parr, Minnow, Pike, Eel, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Koi Carp, Crucian Carp, F1 Carp, Blue Orfe, Ide, Goldfish, Brown Goldfish, Comet Goldfish, Golden Tench, Golden Rudd, Perch, Gudgeon, Ruff, Bleak, Dace, Sergeant Major, French Grunt, Yellow Tail Snapper, Tom Tate Grunt, Clown Wrasse, Slippery Dick Wrasse, Doctor Fish, Graysby, Dusky Squirrel Fish, Longspine Squirrel Fish, Stripped Croaker, Leather Jack, Emerald Parrot Fish, Red Tail Parrot Fish, White Grunt, Bone Fish
Species Caught 2010
Zander, Pike, Perch, Eel, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Crucian Carp, Siamese Carp, Asian Redtail Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Rohu, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Pacu, Long Tom, Moon Wrasse, Sergeant Major, Green Damsel, Tomtate Grunt, Sea Chub, Yellowtail Surgeon, Black Damsel, Blue Dot Grouper, Checkered Sea Perch, Java Rabbitfish, One Spot Snapper, Snubnose Rudderfish
Species Caught 2009
Barramundi, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Wallago Leeri Catfish, Wallago Attu Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Mrigul, Siamese Carp, Java Barb, Tarpon, Wahoo, Barracuda, Skipjack Tuna, Bonito, Yellow Eye Rockfish, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Black Fin Snapper, Dog Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Marble Grouper, Black Fin Tuna, Spanish Mackerel, Mutton Snapper, Redhind Grouper, Saddle Grouper, Schoolmaster, Coral Trout, Bar Jack, Pike, Zander, Perch, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Common Carp, Golden Tench, Wels Catfish
Species Caught 2008
Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Bonito, Black Fin Tuna, Long Tom, Sergeant Major, Red Snapper, Black Damsel, Queen Trigga Fish, Red Grouper, Redhind Grouper, Rainbow Wrasse, Grey Trigger Fish, Ehrenbergs Snapper, Malabar Grouper, Lunar Fusiler, Two Tone Wrasse, Starry Dragonet, Convict Surgeonfish, Moonbeam Dwarf Angelfish,Bridled Monocle Bream, Redlined Triggerfish, Cero Mackeral, Rainbow Runner
Species Caught 2007
Arapaima, Alligator Gar, Mekong Catfish, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Pacu, Siamese Carp, Barracuda, Black Fin Tuna, Queen Trigger Fish, Red Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Honeycomb Grouper, Red Grouper, Schoolmaster, Cubera Snapper, Black Grouper, Albacore, Ballyhoo, Coney, Yellowfin Goatfish, Lattice Spinecheek

More top notch advice, cheers Lutra. I'm sure that will help Barry catch the bream he asked about.

Remember that?

It's a pity that your manners and willingness to help doesn't match your bream fishing experience. Me posting a link to an alternative view from other experienced big bream anglers shouldn't cause a topic to decend into this vindictive childishness. We all know you have a great deal of bream fishing experience so why don't you put me on ignore and answer Barry's question.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

As far as I can see he has given some good advice....hooklenghts etc.

Damn, I will have to take that Roo boy off ignore so i can see him apologise for his ignorance now you've pointed that out Ian. :lol:

Dick

For the record, I don't think i disagreed with anything Budgie, Wol Gaunt and Andy Nellist said in the link. I think that might just be your "small minded, miserable ****wit" way of seeing it or hope that others see it Dick.

Sure, so why not keep an open mind and try one hooklength a bit longer than the other and take it from there? Maybe it's not black and white...?

I tell you what Lutra, how about you post some helpful evidence supporting the view that a 3" hooklength is best rather than just keep having digs at me? Answer the first post, not mine.

I always have and hope i always do keep an open mined. I was quite deliberate not to say "a 3" hook length is best", but simply put IMO what happens if you shorten your hook length down to 3" when when using a bolt rig for bream.

But maybe i should keep my years of first hand experience of the net and just read and laugh at inexperienced wannabees talking sh1t.

Yours sincerely

The best bream angler in the world (NOT).

Edited by lutra