Margin Pole

Paul_2005

What is the best sub £150 Margin Pole ?

I have a Colmic Astra 3000 which is very strong

but i want to give it a rest and keep it more for silvers.

What's your fav Margin Pole?

Cheers Paul

Yes i know what you mean , ive got a preston gis 8 and although very strong like your colmic (nice pole) its good to save them for longer work rather than the bullying needed for margin lumps.

Ive been looking for a strong margin pole myself and have just about made my mind up to get the shimano beastmaster( i think!) :g:

Yes i know what you mean , ive got a preston gis 8 and although very strong like your colmic (nice pole) its good to save them for longer work rather than the bullying needed for margin lumps.

Ive been looking for a strong margin pole myself and have just about made my mind up to get the shimano beastmaster( i think!) :g:

Thanks for looking, yeah i'm leaning to the beastmaster, Im also thinking

of the MAP TKS 10m. My club observes the closed season so got a bit of time

to choose, hoping for much input from members, Please :)

Thanks for looking, yeah i'm leaning to the beastmaster, Im also thinking

of the MAP TKS 10m. My club observes the closed season so got a bit of time

to choose, hoping for much input from members, Please :)

I use a Map Exorcist 16m for most of my pole work and if the TKS 10m is as strong as that it will be fine.

For margin work I have an old 6m Browning Drag and net (I hate some pole names).

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I use a Map Exorcist 16m for most of my pole work and if the TKS 10m is as strong as that it will be fine.

For margin work I have an old 6m Browning Drag and net (I hate some pole names).

When i hook into a large carp with my Colmic I add sections when it Tears off!

what do you do with a 6m Pole ?

When i hook into a large carp with my Colmic I add sections when it Tears off!

what do you do with a 6m Pole ?

Hit and hold - I am using 20 elastic and expect the pole and elastic to do their job.

Even on the long pole I like to get to the top three as soon as possible so that the elastic does its work (I do use puller bungs so I can tighten the elastic).

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!