Upper Avon

terry t shirt

:D

What clubs should i consider and whats about? I dont know the river in that area at all but looking for a change to my usual club based on the ouse.

Terry , although i can't give you any help on this topic , it may help if you state Which Avon you're referring to :D Hants , Bristol , Warks - Maybe even a more defined area of reference.

Sorry i keep forgetting theres more than one i was meaning the warwickshire avon around warwick stratford area

You could join the Stratford angling club or the

BAA (Birmingham Angling Association) Also there is plently of day ticket water on the Avon. What fish are you targetting? if you let me know I could give you some better info. :)

Edited by bluerinse

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

Guest Rabbit

The Birmingham AA ticket will offer you some great waters on the middle Avon. The cost per season is just £29 too. Look up their website for waters and maps, the area around Bidford is very good with plenty of chub and barbel. if you want to travel further afield Pershore area is good, but not weekends as it's booked for matches.

Give me a shout if you need more help and I could show you some likely areas.