Todays Daily Mail Newspaper

Scott

Can't be bothered. I'll leave that to the hunt apologists who went on the CA march.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

And these wallies want our support I say B***S to them we are better on our own, nice to see who our allies are defenitly not the green wellie brigade

[ 07. October 2002, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: JackPike ]

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

I think there is little wrong in proper hunting and fishing.I think its the Fox nutcases that really offend everyone.

Chasing 15Lb of scrawny vermin with 30 horses,80 dogs,all the riders and footsmen etc etc.through 20 different landowners property at 30 miles an hour without a care...what what! is hardly sporting.

I actually believe most folk can see that Foxing is barbaric and fishing is a little more of an earthly pursuit.I don't worry about it anymore.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

S'funny.

That fella actually looks like the bloke i had my little "chat" with at the garage about how anglers are making the CA an easier target for the anti's.

Hmmm i wonder if he's an anti angler???

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Andy,

I would'nt worry about it either, but you certainly need to be aware of dangers facing us.

I'm of the opinion that our arguments are sound & as long as we get them across to the public, we have no more to fear than some minor alterations to our sport.

If you ignore the anti's, you run the very real risk of being more use to them, than your fellow fishermen.

I have replied to that letter in the mail, my view is challenge them now before they begin to manipulate the minds of the public using lies & half truths.

Fox hunting was a pretty soft target, Angling has in it's own hands the power not to be. Our real enemy is apathy.

Peter.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.