Butt out CA!

Peter Waller

Good luck with the register Dave. Sounds good. Just hope it won't be used to support the CA !

The CA does as you say, but why? To further Angling? Silly me, of course not! We are just a tool!

Going back to the 'register', used responsibly I go so far as to say its long overdue. Problem comes where there is diverse opinion, e.g. the issue of zander culling, as highlighted by Peter Collins.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Support the CA?" - as if Peter

Seriously the aim of the register is not to tell people what to do, but to bring to their attention matters that concern us where our voices need to be heard. The decision to act then is purely a personal choice.

The difference between it and a forum members list is that the register will be mainly of people who want to receive that 'call to arms' and by logging their details have taken the first step in doing something about it.

Imagine: An issue arises that is felt that angler's support is required - one email is all that it'll take to call upon numerous actions from those that support it

No spam, no newsletters, no chain mails - when the email lands in your inbox, you'll know it's because your voice is required

(that's the theory anyway, just need something to put it into practice against now :) )

Anyone adding it to their website will help build the register as it all feeds the same database

The only reason the CA is 'campaigning' is because Government want to put an end to its despicable actives, i.e. hunting the fox and other hot blooded animals with dogs. Why should angling campaign against a Government that has proven its support to us time after time, and even supports us by the appointment of Martin Salter? I can find no such person appointed by Government to champion the aims of the CA, Or have I misread the current situation?

Tight Lines,

Wearyone

how the bloody hell have this bunch of eejits helped angling? give me one good example and appointing that prat Salter, aint one. i noticed that he was quick to give a quote on the collins case when it was all done, but not one person got a reply from him when the email campaign was going on.

labour.... how do you snort in print.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

The least of the two evils Mark! Does anyone actually vote Labour in, or do they vote Conservative out? After Thatcher heaven help this country if the Tories ever get back in!

England became a country of greed and sleeze under the last Tory government Mark. Our industrial base was destroyed, tens of thousands were consigned to the scrap heap. Surely we can't risk it again.

[ 17. August 2004, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

The CA werent interested in us until the fox hunting debate.

Theyve messed with the rest now they are trying to rumble with the best. It will never work!

A bunch of tory toffs involved in a poor mans sport.

Stick the middle finger up at them at every opportunity.

Get lost CA we dont need your dog sport, you set of inbred mongrels.

Aaaah i feel much better for that!

I also agree with peter on the fact that one ginger bitch f***ed the whole country up. All the miners strikes, and eventually pit closures due to a shower of ********s running the country.

Sorry for the strong reply but im very passionate about this.