Match fishing regulations

p eye

Does it really matter. If they are your ponds then do as you see fit. Be sensible and don't put pegs close together in the corners so that lines cross. No one likes anyone 'sat on their knee'so the more room between the pegs the better.

I'd make them a minimum 15 metres apart where possible. Most pole owners have a 12 metres pole. 15 metres gives you the safety margin and comfort of fishing as well.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

I am not sure about this one, but say it was a big lake and you wanted to run maybe Kamasan points - it is over 70 pegs to qualify, then maybe the lakes pegging would have to conform to some NAF or similar body ruling ..

otherwise anyone turning up new to it maybe in a bit of a quandry

don't know sorry - there's nothing on the NFA, but I did get a good lead to an insurer !! :D

hey waddaya know I can spell tomato !