Desperately trying to contact leuchars coarse angling club

fordy31uk

Hi everyone, im new to the forums and new to RAF Leuchars and i have been trying to get hold of anyone from RAF Leuchars Coarse Angling Club so i can get some details, join, and get on the water!

If anyone has any contact details or info it would be greatly appreciated!

fordy31uk@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

fordy

Hi everyone, im new to the forums and new to RAF Leuchars and i have been trying to get hold of anyone from RAF Leuchars Coarse Angling Club so i can get some details, join, and get on the water!

If anyone has any contact details or info it would be greatly appreciated!

fordy31uk@hotmail.co.uk

cheers

fordy

You should be able to go down to and see the PTI's who'll have a list of all the clubs etc on camp. Failing that and if you are brave enough the SWO will definately have a list of all the secondary duties and the contact details. As a heads up if you don't know and if its still going there is/used to be an annual trip to ascention island to go sea fishing as an exped

You should be able to go down to and see the PTI's who'll have a list of all the clubs etc on camp. Failing that and if you are brave enough the SWO will definately have a list of all the secondary duties and the contact details. As a heads up if you don't know and if its still going there is/used to be an annual trip to ascention island to go sea fishing as an exped

iv already tried the pti's the guy that used to be IC of the club has gone and theres no details of anyone replacing him..and as for asking the swo...not a chance lol!! annual exped sounds good though!maybe il get hold of someone eventually lol.

iv already tried the pti's the guy that used to be IC of the club has gone and theres no details of anyone replacing him..and as for asking the swo...not a chance lol!! annual exped sounds good though!maybe il get hold of someone eventually lol.

Vacant Ic slot for fishing B) get that one under your belt soon as, fishing as a duty then. Seeing as i managed to avoid RAF Scotland like a case of the pox i have no contacts that way, doesn't suprise me that the PTIs are still useless unless it involves a beep test.

Vacant Ic slot for fishing B) get that one under your belt soon as, fishing as a duty then. Seeing as i managed to avoid RAF Scotland like a case of the pox i have no contacts that way, doesn't suprise me that the PTIs are still useless unless it involves a beep test.

you got it in one there austin...i got hold of paddy and like you said the slot is vacant but unfortunately you need to be a jnco...and im just a mere sac lol. Hopefully someone will take the slot and keep the club going as i am rather eager to join, its the only water round here that doesnt invlove a 45min + drive

you got it in one there austin...i got hold of paddy and like you said the slot is vacant but unfortunately you need to be a jnco...and im just a mere sac lol. Hopefully someone will take the slot and keep the club going as i am rather eager to join, its the only water round here that doesnt invlove a 45min + drive

Go have a chat with the OC PTI if no one else wants it then they should let it ride, plus its always good on annual appraisals. Couldn't have gotten that bad in the mob they'll let something wind down just because of rank. Hang on why did i leave again?

Go have a chat with the OC PTI if no one else wants it then they should let it ride, plus its always good on annual appraisals. Couldn't have gotten that bad in the mob they'll let something wind down just because of rank. Hang on why did i leave again?

lol. il speak to them tommorow and see what they say, if they let it slide then bonus, if they dont then il have to pester one of my mates who dont go fishing to be the ic...and let me practically run it for him lol