conger and ling fishing

barry luxton

I'm wanting to go to Whitby this week, (Friday) and pay the deposit for the trip £600 for the three days

I know accomodation has been arranged so everyone's coming but here's the list of deposits so far

Roy Mitchell

Nick Staples

Sean Nally

Barry Luxton

Brian Carragher

Andy Stonehouse (from up here)

Skippers dead keen and really up for it so it looks like it'll be a real good one this so if the remaining deposits can be sent through I'd be grateful. I have'nt banked any yet just in case anyones checked their balances as I'll bank them all when I draw out the money to pay the dep

Andy is doing the 3 full days and you'll enjoy his company and he's a real keen angler, check out some of his postings (Shadrap) on Whitby Sea Angling especially the Norway stuff and the light line speed jigging

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Brian, sorted the deposits, another cheque from Roy is on it's way to you re his mate, and Bob wants to do a direct payment into your account for him and his mate Jules, so if i can get the detail off you i will arrange it. cheers.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I'll look out the sort codes and pass on the bank details by PM tomorrow

Cheers Barry

Once I've been through and paid the deposit I'll confirm on here and pass on all the contact details etc on here as well

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Bob last night and passed on account details so that will be sorted so heres the list

Roy Mitchell x2

Nick Staples

Sean Nally

Barry Luxton

Brian Carragher

Bob Shotter x2

Meeting up with Richard Cope tomorrow night skipper and owner of Mistress http://www.sea-fishing-whitby.co.uk/, if anyone wants to contact Rich then give him a call on his mobile, no's on the web site or here if you don't want to look 07977436903

Will be paying the deposit for the boat tomorrow night so get your gear ready for the Whitby conger virgins trip, really looking forward to this one as it will be a first for the port and hopefully a very successful trip

Well done Brian and thanks for your hard work and input. I hope we can get up there and do what it says on the tin and start hauling them up. Hope there's no restriction brought in to prevent us from landing one or two at the queyside for the weigh in. Who wants to take home some lovley conger steaks. Volunteer wanted to do a bit of filliting. :thumbs:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Spoke to Bob last night and passed on account details so that will be sorted so heres the list

Roy Mitchell x2

Nick Staples

Sean Nally

Barry Luxton

Brian Carragher

Bob Shotter x2

Meeting up with Richard Cope tomorrow night skipper and owner of Mistress http://www.sea-fishing-whitby.co.uk/, if anyone wants to contact Rich then give him a call on his mobile, no's on the web site or here if you don't want to look 07977436903

Will be paying the deposit for the boat tomorrow night so get your gear ready for the Whitby conger virgins trip, really looking forward to this one as it will be a first for the port and hopefully a very successful trip

Brian john uttley who fished for the england boat team and skippered north star for many years ankhored wrecks here at whitby on many occasions for conger in the 80ss john fished the south coast and new the score he was allways trying to catch conger here.

In them days it was knee deep with cod and ling and he didnt have much sucess john was not only a skipper but a very good angler i worked with john on many occasions he allways liked to fish light i remember him getting ling around 20lb on 12lb line he got a big thrill doing that.

You lads might have more sucess nowadays i had 3 congers last years best 14lb so you never know we will ankhoring in the competition but not fishing for conger big flatties are our target but good luck if your names on its yours and that five grand would be very nice if you do manage to nail a big eel with the pick down it would create big interest richard is keen to give it a crack he is a good lad and he will do his best for you.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cheers Paul

Hopefully it should be a good trip and with a bit of good fortune should make a fish or two, as you say you have to give it a go and see what happens, if it works well there will be big interest and might get a different type of angler to the port if we click a few

Believe it when I see it. You lasted 20 minutes last year before you went mop fishing.

Ahh we use them for bait, any chance of a transhipment. :thumbs: