www.anytackle.co.uk

mike1234

Hi Sean, we are sure you must have forgot to mention the order arrived. So we will tell the forum readers on your behalf. At bit harsh to say 'I would avoid this company at all costs!' even after waiting around for your courier, and puting your order ahead of everyone else.. Whic I might add we never do and never will again!

PS: Again, you must have forgot to copy the whole post from the other forum which also included a very important word 'Xmas' when most companies get really busy, and the snow came down, Royal Mail got a back log, and it was covered in the entire Media warning customers that their gifts might not arrive in time. Also, Royal Mail tried to deliver on sundays, after 5 etc to catch up.. This created massive problems for us and many other larger mail order companies.

yea i arranged my own courier because i had heard of the problems with your company re delivery but decided to give you a try anyway and if you remember even that got messed up.

Then i purchased a few more small items which took weeks to deliver. You didnt answer any emails or phone calls, no apologies or excuses and even now after receiving the items all those weeks later i would still avoid at all costs. Your attitude in these posts has done nothing to help, you should never address customers in the manner you have.

And in April/May you were blaming Royal Mail and the snow?!!? Come on be ****ing real. I dont work in a tackle shop dont know where you got that one but we do have a mail order business and even when the snow was coming down it only held up things for a few weeks. Its a shame because the concept is really good and before the problems i actually promoted your website a bit on here. After this though, i will be avoiding completely.

gone