OS Map symbol question

ayjay

What does the map symbol in this pic represent?

The black dotted line starting near the top left corner going roughly South and then roughly East along Sowley Lane and then down Browns Lane and out to the LWM.

OSmapsymbol_Q.jpg

What does the map symbol in this pic represent?

The black dotted line starting near the top left corner going roughly South and then roughly East along Sowley Lane and then down Browns Lane and out to the LWM.

OSmapsymbol_Q.jpg

I believe that is a parish boundary.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Yes, looks like you're right, I'd already checked on a PDF file from the OS and couldn't find it on there but just searched again and got a different one and it's on there. Should have gone out to the car and looked at a map. :doh:

Thank you. :thumbs:

Is that near Soton by any remote chance??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))