Pike Fish/Teach in Update

Guest BUDGIE

Guest darrell.cook

If the 28th does prove to be too short notice for most people and a date has to be arranged after the new year,as long as there's a few days notice I will make it.

I long to start pike fishing,but understand from this forum the neccesity of a sound grounding,look forward to picking your brains!

Incidently,Wraysbury,is that around Windsor?

Sorry Budgie/Lyn I wont be able to make it on the 28th, just a bit too short notice. If you intend to do another one or this one is rearanged I will be there.

Guest Steve Randles

I'll be there for the morning, I have social obligations in the afternoon...

Can someone post up some directions ...please biggrin.gif

------------------

Tight Lines

Steve Randles

Guest Scott.Ashworth

Yep, i,m definitely in for this one and i'll be dragging along a mate who's been reading AN but hasn't posted yet. Budgie, if you could let us know a meeting time and point then i'll see you on thursday.

Cheers,

------------------

Ashy

Directions to 'Angling Projects':- Juction 14 - M25 south bound turn right over the motorway - north bound slip road off M25- Horton Road, Stanwell Road follow this road through Horton Village onto Datchet Road - 1st left down Welley Road - you will see the garvel works on the left and a track beside it that goes into Projects. If you come off at junction 13 M25 then you need to follow Staines Road into Wraysbury then left into Windsor Road and right into Welley Road - carry on until you go over the railway line & Projects is on your right, the other side of the bridge. It is easier to turn in the gravel works entrance and come back on your self as it is very tight to turn into it coming from this direction.

M4 - junction 5 - right London road (A4) turn right just before Colnbrook Bypass - bath Road, High Street - Colbrrok Village - turn right down Horton Road down into Horton Village then right at the bottom into Datchett Road & left into Welley Road, and they say women are no good at directions !!!!

I will put balloons on the entrance to give you something to look out for rolleyes.gif

In case you should get lost or want any more details, my mobile number is 07990 555933

Need it confirmed by Wed how many, so I know how many need lunch. How about we meet about 1000 hrs have talk demo's & lunch then weather permitting have a fish ? Budgie does that sound OK to you?

lyn

Off to sort the fishing gear out now as I'm on my own tomorrow, peace, perfect peace biggrin.gif

I thought that this might be too short notice for a lot of people.Never mind though I will see you all on Thursday.For those who can't make it we can always repeat it in the New Year.

Guest gray-catchpole

hi all

i managed to get off the hook, and will see you all thursday,er as long as i can get hold of darrell waaahooooo smile.gif

ps, keep a look out for a yellow mohawk.............itl be me eek.gif ------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 25 December 2000).]

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 25 December 2000).]