Pike Fish/Teach in Update

Guest BUDGIE

Guest darrell.cook

Glad you can make it Gray,Paul how are you fixed?

Only problem I've got Gray is that I'm going out that night,but I reckon it's only just over 2 hours,as long as we leave around 5ish it'l be fine.

Guest waterman1013

Hi Lyn and Budgie

Supposed to be on Pats, but if we can't amke it there will try and get my team to Wraysbury. Good luck

Mike

Guest kevin.snow

As i am fairly new to the forum, I would love to come aswell.

Its been afew years since i went pike fishing and i need a few pointers.

Tight Lines

Kevin

Originally posted by kevin.snow:

As i am fairly new to the forum, I would love to come aswell.

Its been afew years since i went pike fishing and i need a few pointers.

Tight Lines

Kevin

Kevin, your more than welcome, the more the merrier biggrin.gif

lyn

I'll try and bunk off early from work and pop in on the way home as I live nearby and drive past it every day. I won't be fishing as all my gear is still in the loft after our recent move but it would be nice to meet a few of you.

Guest darrell.cook

Not going out Thursday evening,so can stay as long as reqd.I told a workmate of mine about AN,I know he looks in but has not posted.Would it be ok if he came along?

Gray send me your address details and I'll let you know what time I'll pick you up.

Just to double check,what time would you like us to arrive Budgie/Lyn?

I will be there from at around 0900hrs, I will get some bacon & we can have bacon butties for breakfast biggrin.gif Steve I have spoken to Les & lures are allowed.

lyn

Whoops, I forgot a message for Steve B. Steve if you want to join us for the social side just to let you know you can park by the lake & there is no walking involved as the clubhouse is on the waters edge, almost!

lyn