URGENT - Do It Now _ Vote for Angling

Guest waterman1013

Guest fisherking
Originally posted by mpbdsnu:

Ian - I found it on FishingWarehouse, and I simply copied and pasted onto here.

You are absolutely right - the question on the poll was "Is angling a cruel sport?" yes? or no?

Someone is either being stupid OR was there a hidden agenda in the programme?

Regards, Malc.

Malc have just scanned fishing warehouse and fishingmagic but to no avail.Could you please point me to where the article is as I would like to read it in full.Thanks.

John.

I think we have just seen one of the first examples of angling unity smile.gif

Well done all of you who managed to register your votes.

Unfortunatly i was working,and by the time i arrived home to eltons email they had pulled the vote biggrin.gif

Power to the web

------------------

dave kennedy

Originally posted by dave k:

Unfortunatly i was working,and by the time i arrived home to eltons email they had pulled the vote   biggrin.gif

Will somebody please do me a favour and find the correct address to send complaints to? I have spent hours today, when I should have been working, and this is all because of the irresponsible actions of the BBC when pulling this poll without any explanation. I dare say that the hours you lot have spent between you would be quite incredible, too.

I'd like to think that a few of you would add weight to my complaint.

Best wishes,

Elton

Guest Paul Williams

Elton,

Tell us what you want us to do and i Know it will be done.....thanks for giving so much of your time....I wish i could say i gave up my work time, but the truth is the Missus is on a course and i am playing nurse maid to two flu bound kids, so today was exciting for me....and i'm fishing tomorrow, i don't know if i can take all this excitment!!

Guest mpbdsnu

Fisherking - John! Click on 'Carp', look for thread title: "The poll has been pulled. Write to the BBC and make your feelings known" - it was started by Alan Roe, the post you want is by 'Gareth'.

Regards,

Malc

Just got in from work/training and after failing to register a vote, read the rest of this thread.

A couple of things are abundantly clear:

Firstly, we were lucky that someone happend to be tuned to the right station at the right time and was in a position to notify Watermelon. Clearly we need to sort out proper chanels to find out whats happening in the media, either through establishing links with program makers or through moles - anyone know someone who works for the BBC?

Secondly, PETA and co are more than willing to resort to underhand tactics and need to be challenged at every turn.

Guest phil hackett

Elton

I know it may be a pain but is there anyway of attaching a flashing red warning on the top of the forum topics page for such eventualities?

I missed this one this morning!

I would have voted and phoned the BBC radio station and asked to speak to the producer had I seen it.

Originally posted by phil hackett:

Elton

I know it may be a pain but is there anyway of attaching a flashing red warning on the top of the forum topics page for such eventualities?

I missed this one this morning!

I would have voted and phoned the BBC radio station and asked to speak to the producer had I seen it.

Hi Phil,

I suppose the best way would be for me to set up a separate mailing list for this kind of eventuality. However, I did email everyone on the Anglers' Net mailing list and would suggest that anyone concerned that they may miss out on important issues should join this one for now - there are various 'subscribe' boxes jotted around this site.

Best wishes,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Go-Fishing.co.uk

The UK Gateway To Worldwide Fishing

Guest Danny Race

I got the call too late .. by the time I got on the site the vote had been pulled. So I have left my comments on their "Callback".

An excellent days work lads .. Keep your eyes and ears open, and raise the alarm !

"Hear my voice, ye unworthy .. and tremble !"

Best

Danny

Guest Danny Race

I got the call too late .. by the time I got on the site the vote had been pulled. So I have left my comments on their "Callback".

An excellent days work lads .. Keep your eyes and ears open, and raise the alarm !

"Hear my voice, ye unworthy .. and tremble !"

Best

Danny

ps. Give it up for Elton !