URGENT - Do It Now _ Vote for Angling

Guest waterman1013

Guest Ed Pearce

thanks for pointing this one out!

All done! this is the most stupid vote that you can have cause you know that the most popular sport in britain is fishing so half the population will say no!

------------------

Tight lines, screaming reals & streched Elastic

Guest mpbdsnu

97.6% at 12.10pm - anyone know how long the poll will go on for? So many peeps could vote later on! For or against so we must keep and eye on it!

Originally posted by Ed Pearce:

thanks for pointing this one out!

All done! this is the most stupid vote that you can have cause you know that the most popular sport in britain is fishing so half the population will say no!

Ah, but Ed, how many times do we get to hear about them? I wonder how many polls take place without anglers hearing about them? they'll be the results you see certain other parties quoting frown.gif

Elton

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Whats going on here then??

i thought my reply had gone through before my isp cut me off by the looks of things it hadn't so i'll try again!

When i voted it was Yes2.7% No97.3% biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

What i tried to say on my last reply was:

Its a pity that you can only vote once because my wife Dian wanted to vote as did my three friends who are here at the moment

i'm now going into town to use the machines at the internet cafe and bump the No vote up a bit more biggrin.gif

Do you think that when this votes finished the suicide rate amongst antis will rise?? tongue.gif

------------------

you've gotta sleep sometime!

Alan (trogg) F

mailto:Alan_Dian@go-fishing.co.ukAlan_Dian@go-fishing.co.uk

Originally posted by mpbdsnu:

WOW - the current voting situation at 12.23pm is a staggering 99.7%

Funny that...after I'd mailed all the website owners, I let a couple of thousand anglers know about it, too smile.gif

Elton

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Elton you're not only a genius

YOU'RE A GOD

fantastic mate perhaps if everyone knew how we feel about our sport they may think twice about voting against it? confused.gif

Right i'm off to town now i'm looking forward to reading this when i get back biggrin.gif

------------------

you've gotta sleep sometime!

Alan (trogg) F

mailto:Alan_Dian@go-fishing.co.ukAlan_Dian@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest DerwentBob

I find it interesting to see that if we use the anti's tactics we get rather startling results. The anti lobby has swamped polls such as this one many times in the past usually by using remailers and network tricks to cast multiple votes. We don't have to stoop to such tricks, just a simple BB posting has motivated what must be the large majority of angler-surfers. Nice one! biggrin.gif