URGENT - Do It Now _ Vote for Angling

Guest waterman1013

Guest Paul Williams

I would like to suggest a round of applause to Mike for picking up on this one.

We now need to know when similar things are to happen again......we need moles if any of you guy's work in the media.

We have the means to discredit bodies like PETA, and the nice part is we don't need to rig anything or lie.

Guest mpbdsnu

its now13.15 and its DOWN to 71.8% ??????/ I think the anti's must be rallying round also unless the figures are being manipulated?

If you have voted why not? DO IT NOW!

Guest Paul Williams

I have got a funny feeling this is someone trying to save face.....wonder if we can prove anything....wouldn't that be something......

Guest Chris Shaw

I believe the figures in the vote to be manipulated, as if you go and watch the speed of change around it cannot be votes coming in from outside.

------------------

Chris Shaw

Guest Paul Williams

If any of you guys do know how this can be fixed we need to prove it, as Chris say's the turn around is now to fast, this could destroy their credibility for years if only we can prove it. But if we try and mess we would only shoot ourselves in the foot.