URGENT - Do It Now _ Vote for Angling

Guest waterman1013

Guest waterman1013

Paul

The thanks should really go to bigal who heard it on the radio on his way to work and called me to tell me about it.

It just proves how important monitoring the media is. Can anyone explain how the vote is swinging so much against us?

Mike

Guest Chris Shaw

Can I suggest that you all leave feedback at the BBC site regarding the vote rigging from outside that is so obvious. I have left them my twopence worth.

Please do it politely otherwise they will take no notice.

------------------

Chris Shaw

Guest Chris Shaw
Originally posted by waterman1013:

Paul

The thanks should really go to bigal who heard it on the radio on his way to work and called me to tell me about it.

It just proves how important monitoring the media is.  Can anyone explain how the vote is swinging so much against us?

Mike

It is being rigged by outside sources, anybody can see that, and could be being done by only a handful of people, the swing back is to fast to be real votes. Cannot post here how to do it but it aint hard. Please use the feedback form at the BBC site to make them aware but do not tell them how it is done.

------------------

Chris Shaw

Right, I have a number of emails from people here who can't access the site. Something decidedly strange is going on. I suggest that we fax them on the number displayed on a site. This is supposed to be a democratic society - I refuse to believe that 'swing' in votes until it is proven. If people have to stoop to cheating and lying, then they deserve to be exposed.

Elton

You lot are brilliant!!!

Now I've already voted on my pc, but I have access to another one, could somebody mail me on how I should do my second vote(s)!

g.barnard@pgen.net

------------------

All the best,

Gaffer