Wingham Fish-In 2011 Catch Reports

Steve Burke

Mat then answered back with this monster eel...

mateel.jpg

An then at last a couple of hours later on the first night he finally makes contact...

mattench7lb.jpg

The morning of the second day i managed to land this beauty...made all the more sweeter as this fish christened my new Drennan Mk5 tench rod and Okuma Sheffield reel ;-)

russtench9lb6.jpg

And then i finished up on the 3rd and final morning ruining Steve's averages with this 6lb 12oz specimen. Incidentally this would have been my new PB had i not caught the other two... lol

russtench6lb12.jpg

Would like to say a big thank you to Mr and Mrs Burke and all the bailiffs for a wonderful weekend, it was a real pleasure. Hope to see you all again next year.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Russ it was a pleasure having you down.It was kind on fitting that "2 brothers" fished that swim as its a favourite of mine and Andrews when we fish together. Glad you not only enjoyed it but also had some great fish.The fish in was hard this year and we all hate it when it doesn't produce to its normal standard.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!