I blame Anderoo

Tony U

Budgie, I'll bring the bits this weekend if you like? It's going to be very windy but may still be interesting?

Yes please.I was going to ask if this would be possible.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add it to the pile. The first intentional 20lb bream may have been caught but there's never been a 20 on drop-shot tackle...just in case you fancy a new challenge...!

PS in all seriousness, this would be an ideal method if you want something that's comfortable and static (sitting down in 1 spot), and not physically demanding, and that requires hardly any gear.

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• 4 weeks later...

This setup sounds like it could be an ideal June ‘gadget’, it would be perfect for a number of locations I’ve got in mind and could easily be taken along with my trotting gear for when I fancied a bit of a rest.

As regards the rod I’m assuming that the Mitchell Mag Pro 702Ml 5/18G will do the job and the Spro reel will be fine but it’s the bits and pieces I’m not sure about, specifically size of hooks, weights and lures.

I have Anderoo’s links to retailers so could somebody recommend a good starting point?

Thank you

It's never a 'six', let's put it back