not a bad start to the season eh!

bluezulu

It certainly isn't a bad way to get going. What a cracking fish in lovely condition too. Well done I bet you're well chuffed. I would be.

I don't think it's a a normal Gudgeon, it's one of those Golden Horse Gudgeon a much rarer species..

What a cracker! :clap2::clap2:

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Guest Rabbit

Stunning :o

From the title I thought The Blues had a friendly win :P

So was it a Severn fish or W.A? or nether.

Well done you must be so chuffed.....

Guest Rabbit
thanks rabbit, no it wasn't a severn or an avon fish.

I know now, my lips are sealed.

That fish is 6oz's short of the river record, as a matter of fact I think it is the same fish that is the record looking at archive pictures The fact that the record fish was caught last winter thus being heavier was the difference probably.

The method of capture was to say the least unusual, which makes it even more remarkable,

With that good luck I am gonna put a tenner on Birmingham winning the FA Cup, CCC Championship and the Coca Cola Cup and next season the UEFA Cup.

Still stunned :o l

Edited by Rabbit