the river boys

bluezulu

hehe my lot then...i know what there like 20 questions a minute either "can i" or "do you want to sell" fits in a lot of those questions!nah there alright they just talk alot.its when the ones you werent watching dissapear with a bit of ya gear you got a worry!good to hear they werent rude mister!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratty,my lot seem to want pike;always asking if ya caught any pike mister,is that a pike mister.Think i will send em over to see that nice Mr waller in Norfolk :D ,he will catch em a few.they must be a bl***y hungry lot cause they asked if they could eat chub

chuby.

Been back on the Hants Avon twice, River is V high & weedy, quite a few small Chub & Dace about but Mr Barbel was staying out of sight! (Reminds me of my old school reports - Must Try Harder!)

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Ratty, Mr Barbel has now been seen in said weir pools so I will be there soon!

Anyhooos, I was on the river the other eve & took this piccy of a rather fine sunset:-

http://www.anglingpictures.com/details.php...hp?image_id=449

Still only managed a few small chub (or were they big dace!)

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

i see toggle,weather is very good for boris at the mo,plenty of rain in stark contrast to last years low clear rivers,wheres the sun gone!?very nice pic,i love sunsets.well good luck finding boris!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!