Firefox 3

jimpy0

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has done evil things to my display though. It may be the video card since home is fine but work (where I am now) is not good. When I enlarge the text size so I can easily read it, the buttons and photos get larger as well (did not under the old version) and blurry.

If there is some sort of patch for this, I'd love to know about it.

ff_1.jpg

ff_2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Jan V

Thank goodness for GoBack. Just backed out FF3. Found out Photo Bucket bulk uploader is not supported in FF3 yet. I can wait.

It has done evil things to my display though. It may be the video card since home is fine but work (where I am now) is not good. When I enlarge the text size so I can easily read it, the buttons and photos get larger as well (did not under the old version) and blurry.

If there is some sort of patch for this, I'd love to know about it.

It's by design I think Newt, Safari on the Mac has always done this. Goto View/Zoom and click on Zoom Text Only will make it work like FF2. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Have you guys tried IE7? Works just fine :clap:

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Have you guys tried IE7? Works just fine :clap:
Slow, slow, slow and has more holes than an old colander.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote