I feel..........

Slack lines

Me too SL.

I hope they end up with @rseholes like the channel tunnel!

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

...physically sick, angry, despair and a whole load of other emotions, after reading the following.....

Disabled man told he would be set alight

Is it really sad that although I feel anger, and disgust at reading that, I don't feel surprised any more?

I must be getting more cynical as I get older.

I feel almost as much disgust with the sentences, as I do with their actions. (especially if the reports of them laughing in court are true).

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I feel almost as much disgust with the sentences, as I do with their actions. (especially if the reports of them laughing in court are true).

If I'd have been the judge, I'd have stuck on another year or two for "contempt". :angry:

I don't know and what with this ALSO being re-produced in the papers??

Parker, aged 25, of Hengist Street, Tonge Fold and Muldoon, aged 26, also of Hengist Street, both pleaded guilty to wounding.

Wonder where that street is again?? Well one COULD try HERE.

I personally would LOVE to think that there is another story very soon from Bolton about a couple of SCROTES living in a street in Bolton called Hengist street and Tonge fold (Which is actually off of Hengist Street...........

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Me too SL.

I hope they end up with @rseholes like the channel tunnel!

Renrag

Just about as sick as the contents of the weblink.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

I never claimed otherwise. I think a damn good 'boring out' is the very least they deserve.

(IMO) People who break our laws have already shown their contempt for living in our society 'by the rules' so why should they enjoy the rights and freedoms we enjoy. After all, we atm, pay for their playstation, sky and whatever. I have to pay for mine too, for being 'good'. What sort of deterrent is that?

If sentences became harsher, more ruthless and in fitting with the offence, I think many would resist the urge.

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

I never claimed otherwise. I think a damn good 'boring out' is the very least they deserve.

(IMO) People who break our laws have already shown their contempt for living in our society 'by the rules' so why should they enjoy the rights and freedoms we enjoy. After all, we atm, pay for their playstation, sky and whatever. I have to pay for mine too, for being 'good'. What sort of deterrent is that?

If sentences became harsher, more ruthless and in fitting with the offence, I think many would resist the urge.

Renrag

Firstly, anyone who thinks that prison is one long round of playstations, sky TV and gambolling in the park has never been in prison ;)

Secondly, your theory of deterrence has never been shown to work.

When you could be hung for stealing bread people still stole bread.

When you could be hung for committing murder people still committed murder.

Make prisons more brutal you get brutal prisoners.

On a personal level I hope that these individuals one day find themselves in a situation where they feel as terrified and helpless as they made their victim feel and that may well happen in prison.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Nope, I haven't :D I do know that, but they shouldn't have access to these types of things, they should be only available outside of prison.

I also know my 'theory of deterrence' doesn't work, but it would work for me.

Thirdly, thats what I was trying to get at, you put it far more succintly and reasonably than I could. Thankyou :notworthy:

Renrag