North West Get Together??

Gazhilla

Right chaps anothe 4 or 5 and we can make a days meet worthwhile. Andy can't make Turbs Sunday mate got to work but at Redwell on Tuesday if you are interested and might be able to sort something out for the following weekend.

Billydutfish we would welcome you with open arms.

Some more interest and I will sort out a venue and dates,

Any preference for those that have posted so far??

Gary

ps June might be a good time, let me know

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junes good for me Gary, we may even get on a RIVER!!!...now we're talkin' :D

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Rob - the Ribble would be top of my list, but where would you suggest, I fish it nr my house in Penwortham...it's free fishin, but there ain't many pegs...

Welcome to AN Blackpool........do we get a free donkey ride?

what trips do you organise mate, sea, course, game?..or all....aah just looked at the website...wyreside...hmmmm

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

well that'd be right....won't be long now until I have to join a bloody three year waiting list to fish the stretch I fished for free since I was six

Think I'll take the risk of not bothering to be honest......

Blackpool.....come on mate, how about that donkey ride??? ....and why no Women, are you gay?

- WC Fields

as stated earlier Mr Ward....keen as Mustard, and I could cycle there....with a crate!!.. :)

Gary et all....Ribble good for you?...how about a 16th of June bonanza...I've already booked the day off...months ago! :D

- WC Fields